• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey, who likes sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreth

GERTY
I'd daresay that the entire collection of birds, bees, fishes and things that creepeth upon the earth enjoy it, not just Humanity as the pic implies. Although, the non-humans mostly (Benobos and Dolphins aside) for genetic motivations... but you can't deny there's SOME pleasure induced in ... even the tiniest brains.

I mean ... c'mon ... sex (even just for procreation) is pretty hard work! There has to be SOME kind of reward other than just leaving your seed behind in some cum-dumpster and disappearing.

It doesn't say only humanity, just that humanity does.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Basically Lobar's story, but a little looser, I think... (yea, let's make Lobar the guideline to compare yourselves to :p)

I'm not sure how to feel about being the sexual benchmark for a bunch of furries. ;>.>

Also, looser than me? o_o I'm not even above getting fucked on the first date, just not before then. If I get to know someone and they're not a dick or an uggo I'd probably at least top if they asked. >.>

Xipoid

Cameras
I'm not sure how to feel about being the sexual benchmark for a bunch of furries. ;>.>

Hell, two weeks ago people were flipping out about the idea of having regular sex with more than one partner (not in a single session). Now we're apparently embracing the swinger lifestyle.

Also, looser than me? o_o I'm not even above getting fucked on the first date, just not before then. If I get to know someone and they're not a dick or an uggo I'd probably at least top if they asked. >.>

Hey, man. Yeah...

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
Well, I'm not like... "No sex on a first date" :p
Besides, if you fuck first, and get to know the person later, you can still decide not wanting to get to know them, and break contact...
Ugh... I'm having a bad-grammar day, I think...

bluedrache

Allow me to entertain you
Hell, two weeks ago people were flipping out about the idea of having regular sex with more than one partner (not in a single session). Now we're apparently embracing the swinger lifestyle.

I guess I could be called a Polyamor. This also does not fall into the "single session" as well.

*shrug*

I'm a slut, I like sex.

So what?

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less
No one likes sex. Ever

Tabasco

Sex is fucking great, and I don't think having more than one sexual partner is wrong. But sex on the first date or with pretty much anyone? Eww.

Last edited:

CerbrusNL

Sex is fucking great, and I don't think having more than one sexual partner is wrong. But sex on the first date or with pretty much anyone? Eww.
Note that I am quite picky on my dates, though...
Never done a blind date, way too risky... There could just as well be some 60-year old fat, unhygienic dude pretending to be a 19-y-o cutey :p

Tabasco

Note that I am quite picky on my dates, though...
Never done a blind date, way too risky... There could just as well be some 60-year old fat, unhygienic dude pretending to be a 19-y-o cutey :p
I'm picky too, but I still won't have sex on the first date no matter how much I like them or how attractive they are.

CerbrusNL

I'm picky too, but I still won't have sex on the first date no matter how much I like them or how attractive they are.
Why not?
Just out of principle?

So, basically, for example, You'd have dinner with the cutest, hottest, and sweetest person you've ever met, not have sex with him/her, have dinner with him/her again a week later, and fuck his/her brains out?

garoose

It could be some mugging operation where the person brings you back to their lair and a bunch of guys beat you up and take your wallet and clothing and then throw you back out onto the street. Usually by the second date you can rule this out.

Fuzzy Alien

It could be some mugging operation where the person brings you back to their lair and a bunch of guys beat you up and take your wallet and clothing and then throw you back out onto the street. Usually by the second date you can rule this out.

Why would someone bother to go out on a date (dinner and movie, etc.) with you when they could just as easily have skipped that part if mugging you is all they're interested in? :p

T

Tycho

I swear, sometimes people make me feel sick. Sex on a first date? WTF? Doesn't matter how expensive the fucking dinner was. Hey, let's make her feel like a bought hooker by essentially saying "300 dollar dinner means you put out, babe". This is why dating is retarded, this is why wining and dining your prospective fuckbuddy at Chez Overpriced is retarded, this is why hemorrhaging money on jewelry and gifts is retarded.

CerbrusNL

You seriously believe a person would go on a date with someone, have dinner with him, take him back to his home (thereby showing where he lives) and have other people there to beat the victim up?

Perhaps you need to be a little less paranoid :|

Status
Not open for further replies.