• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey, WoW players

Tabasco

Is it possible to pay with Paypal, or anything NOT a credit card? I've been trying for an hour to find a way to upgrade from trial account but I do not have a credit card. I just get one of five or more different pages contradicting the help section.

Maybe you could ask on the official forum what this is all about for me? Not being a paying member, I can't even ask them properly how I can buy their game. OH THE IRONY.

Asswings

Banned
Banned
Yep! You can pay with paypal but uhhh I don't remember how.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I know you can pay for the subscription with Paypal, but I don't know if you can upgrade from a trial account with it. If you'd like I can ask on the forum for you.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
They have 60 day-prepaid game cards. I thought those could be used to do it.

Those only extend a current subscription. As far as I know, the only way is to purchase a full WoW license online, or buy the actual box. Considering the WoW Battle Chests (that come with BC) are less than $50, it may be more worth it to do that instead.

Kibou

lolihaveanaccounthere
If you don't have a Credit card just buy a Pre-paid game card at Wallmart

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Does Blizzard Tech Support talk about this kind of stuff?

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
It is possible to pay with paypal, and I think you have to go to payment options in the Account manager to do so.