• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey yo, what's up

Distorted

So I'm kinda new to the whole furry thing. Well...not really if I think about it. I've been checking out furry art for years, but never looked up artist or anything like that. And a few friends of mine are into to it, and I like it, so I decided to get more into it. I'm really interested in the artistic side of the fandom, and try to do a few drawings myself. I may upload some pics on the other site, but don't expect much. I'm really intrested in wolves and want to develop a wolf fursona at some point.

I guess i should say a bit about myself. I'm 20 years of age, and a psychology major in university. I'm currently looking for a job of some kind and an apartment as well. My life has pretty easy up to this point. Now I'm out and trying to find a place in this world. I kinda keep the furry thing on the down low though. I'm already weird enough. I don't need another reason for folks to laugh at me...not that there's anything weird about being a furry, heheh.

I'm just talking now, so I guess I'll wrap this up. Looking to meet some folks and to strengthen my artistic abilities.

Trillium

Fluff Master
Hello! Welcome to FA and the forums. I'm not sure how long you've been drawing, but if you're still a beginner and you want some help it's always good to check out this group: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/aamp/ They're very helpful, as are a lot of artists on the site. :)

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Welcome to the forums. Good luck with the art!