• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey you fags!

Is the term "Fag" offensive to you?

• “Fag” doesn’t seem offensive to me, regardless of the context or audience. I think we’ve ow

Votes: 92 64.8%
  • “Fag” is only acceptable around furries, for some inexplicable reason.

Votes: 23 16.2%
  • “Fag” is inappropriate and crude regardless of the audience.

Votes: 27 19.0%

• Total voters

Thallis

God Thinks You're an Idiot
It all depends on the tone for me. If it's said playfully, I have no problem with it, but if there is serious maliciousness behind the words, then I'll be unnerved a bit.

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote
I'm still of the school where "Fag" can be used as a word for anything from "gay person" to "loser" to "regular dude". I really like the word fag.

You fucking fags.

You can dance if you wanna to,
We can leave your friends behind!

Cause your friends are all fags,
And if they're all fags,
Well their no friends of mine!

T

Tycho

I'm pretty sure there is NO ONE on Earth that is going to get offended by breeder.

They'd just look at you like "Did you mean to say something else? Like 'bastard', maybe? Or 'shit-eater'? That last one kinda sounds like 'breeder', sorta. Should I get you a dictionary?"

Nyloc

Evil villain

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
Fag has been used so much, in so many different contexts, that it lost it's sting a long time ago.

People who get upset about it are more than likely just acting(key word) self-righteously offended.

Foxy_Boy

Honest Foxy
Well when someone calls me a fag on the internet, which happens alot I don't really care because its not like theres anything I can do about it.

Its not even witty.

IRL if someone just says "Fag" when glancing at me I don't really care either... But if someone uses it as an insult I can get pretty mad &/or violent.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Just because there's no need doesn't mean that people don't do it.

There's no need for politicians, and yet we STILL HAVE THEM.

Well they do it but I'd rather not and yea politicians can go burn in hell lol

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
In hell? That's where all the lawyers are. What the hell are you trying to do, make hell explode legal jargon and bullshit?
maybe...

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less
I rarely say fag. Although, I find it to be a humorous word.

bigjon

Fag has been used so much, in so many different contexts, that it lost it's sting a long time ago.

People who get upset about it are more than likely just acting(key word) self-righteously offended.

Yeah, the word fag was originally used as slang for cigars and faggettes were cigarettes

Nyloc

Evil villain
Fag is still mostly use to refer to cigarettes where I live.