• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey...

alyxfox

Hey, i'm Alyx, not a lot to tell really but i'll give it a whack. I'm 16 Scottish, a bit crazy/loony and a self-hating cynic and egotistical glass half full type or somewhere in between all at the same time. Although having this profile for a year it was a bit necrotic and as a promise to my mate i'm going to try and use it.

Validuz

The Not-so-typical Swede.
So far. All Scottish people i've met have been awesome. Might be bias but what'ev. They seem like awesome people :)
Welcome to the forums!

alyxfox

thank you guys, what i'm interested i you say? Well there's lots mountain biking, climbing, mountaineering, the army cadets, shooting, camping, xbox, helicopters, what makes stuff tick and i'm happy to try anything really.

Anubite

That White Guy
Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum even though you have been here for a year. Shooting ey? I enjoy shooting myself. What type of weapons if any do you own?

alyxfox

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum even though you have been here for a year. Shooting ey? I enjoy shooting myself. What type of weapons if any do you own?

I have an airsoft G3a3 RIS but live firing i use army issue weapon L98a2, No.8 .22 and a good number of air rifles.

Validuz

The Not-so-typical Swede.
Scottish, L98 and in the Furcommunity? Why does my mind instantly clip to the movie Dog Soldiers? :D

Not a huge fan of Brittish weaponry. (Except the godlike L96 Lapua ;) ) But they sure are awesome overall.
(Except for the PIAT wich was a joke xD )
I'm a army-nutt & a huge fan of Helicopters aswell. Hope to make your aquaintance.

Mittens

Welcome to the forums!
I quickly glanced at your FA, and I'm curious, which highers are you studying?