• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey

elegastaanval

Hey, i'm new. I am a pretty shy and quiet guy, and don't really like talking to people (untill I get to know them) I like to play guitar, and plan on posting some covers( maybe some rise against) I am an ok artist ( ok is probably stretching it) but I don't draw much. I like listening to punk rock, and hardcore punk. I go to a local show every once in a while. I hope to go to some local futmeets in the near future.

DMAN14

The wettest wolf
Howdy, welcome to the wonderful world of FAF!!

What type of guitar you have? I play some guitar, but I'm mainly a sax guy. Also I have spent quite some time sailing in Long Island Sound. To be honest, its a pretty awful place to sail. Such dead winds, I heard it has something to do with the heat from the city or something like that.

:v indicates sarcasm here on FAF

Jase, I think you and I should be the Official FA Welcome Wagon.

:( am I not invited

Drake Ukkonen

Prankster and Protector
Howdy, welcome to the wonderful world of FAF!!

What type of guitar you have? I play some guitar, but I'm mainly a sax guy. Also I have spent quite some time sailing in Long Island Sound. To be honest, its a pretty awful place to sail. Such dead winds, I heard it has something to do with the heat from the city or something like that.

:v indicates sarcasm here on FAF

:( am I not invited

D'aww hop on ^^

elegastaanval

Hey Dman. I have an epiphone. I spent a lot of time in the sound when I was younger. My parents used to keep their boat in northport harbor, but left because the water was nasty (as is most of the water in the sound). Thanks for the welcome!

DMAN14

The wettest wolf
Hey Dman. I have an epiphone. I spent a lot of time in the sound when I was younger. My parents used to keep their boat in northport harbor, but left because the water was nasty (as is most of the water in the sound). Thanks for the welcome!

North port is across from Norwalk right? Maybe closer to being across from darian. I was based out of Stamford so not to far, just wrong side.

Also I don't even like to think about how much disgusting water I have drank over the years. Grossss