• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM any of the moderators (Codewolf, Rhainor, and myself), and enjoy your stay :p

crimsonwolf90

Next subj... I mean, customer!
hey, welcome to the forums! Take it easy and enjoy your stay.^^

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to the FA forums, CannibalWeasel. :) If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, you can ask me or the mods by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

Trellek

Haelken Pathfinder
*A riftway opens and a massive black dire-wolf steps through*Greetings, and welcome to our realm. Come, tell your tale by the fire. Oh, and may luck guide you, that you might find what you seek.*The wolf turns and steps back through the riftway which closes with a Clap!*

ChrisDom

Greetings! *Hands you the "Relax Cookie!" And flies away!!*

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Thiet: Welcome on looker of the new arts. I believe you shale fit it very well here. By the by, What species are you?

Norm: Doesn't matter as long as it's something sexy am I right =3?
(My two forum personas btw)

Oh and crimson. Where did you get that L avitar?

CannibalWeasel

Cannibalistic
-Giggles- I'm Part Weasel, Part DOOM kitty...-does a small twirl-

TheGru

I greet you, welcome to the forums, (and probably FA as well.) If you want you can check out my writings, (link to my FA page in the www.)

CannibalWeasel

Cannibalistic
-Snickers- A doom kitty is kinda like a Halloween Kitty... Smexy to look at, But can be deadly if provoked or upset... mostly seen with a sleek black coat....