• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hey

Renoital

Hello everybody, I'm new here, I was looking for a place to hang out since I got banned from multiple other sites for personal conflicts, I'm not causing much trouble generally but sometimes, in some sites, moderators decide that your personality just doesn't fit their so they ban you...

anyway long story short, I'm glad to be here and I hope to meet comprehensive people, thank you

codewolf

RBW Con Staff
hey ren, dont worry, im not gonna ban you...yet *grins evilly*

nah just kidding, us mods dont have that power here XD

welcome to the boards and i hope you have better luck here and have a fun time while you're at it :)

Renoital

Thanks, I'm glad to see that the welcome here is much more pleasant than the usual "GTFO NUB" you usually get over the Internet in general, that's appreciated

Renoital

So... Where do I start? I have no idea of how I'm supposed to blend in, I'm not really into furry stuff and even less into drawing, honestly, the only thing I draw is stickmen, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in people, I want to meet people but I don't want to feel like I don't belong, you know what I mean?

Anyway, so far so good, it's great

codewolf

RBW Con Staff
So... Where do I start? I have no idea of how I'm supposed to blend in, I'm not really into furry stuff and even less into drawing, honestly, the only thing I draw is stickmen, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in people, I want to meet people but I don't want to feel like I don't belong, you know what I mean?

Anyway, so far so good, it's great
O_O GTFO n00b

lol just kidding, you'll find were pretty laid back here, you get the odd user that bites or tries to gum you to death, but i wouldnt worry about them XD

with regards to the drawing....i dont draw either, just checkout my gallery..the closest i have to a drawing is an over-pixelated smilie XD

O_O GTFO n00b

lol just kidding, you'll find were pretty laid back here

Damn codewolf, you just made me almost spit my mac and cheese all over my compy screen. Thanks for the good laugh.

Oh, also *waves to the noob* (joking) Welcome to the forums!

Renoital

So are you okay with me not being into furry and all that? I mean, it's a furry website after all, you must be wondering what am I doing here, well honestly, I don't even know myself, I didn't know what to expect at all, but so far it's nice, I expected a lot worse, and I mean, a lot, lot worse...

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Perrrsia: Perrrsia doesn't mind nyaa =3 As long as your nice it doesn't matter to Perrrsia nyaa.

I my self am also very openminded so it like wise doesn't matter if your not a furry, as long as your a plesent person to be around.

Renoital

I my self am also very openminded so it like wise doesn't matter if your not a furry, as long as your a plesent person to be around.
Glad to hear that, honestly, no offence, but I tought this was some kind of, you know, "cult" where if you don't have a fursona and everything you're not allowed, well I guess I was misinformed, I've heard many things about furries but I guess the only way to find out is to judge by yourself, I hope you don't mind me peeking up in your world do you?

codewolf

RBW Con Staff
hahaha, no, thats what its made out to be by some, its more common to have a fursona, but not everyone has one, and i dunno about 'mature and responsible' but we're pretty welcoming XD