• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Heya, I’m Hyper.

Hyperflareman

Ever Caring Dragon Uncle
Hiya! I’m Hyper, 21 (going on 22 this June) years old, a dood, lives in bumblefuck nowhere Alabama, work at Domino’s as a wacky woohoo pizza man.

Been on the main site for a while but never made a forum account cuz. . . I didn’t really consider myself a furry till recently. I play loads of games such as TF2, Destiny 2, Devil May Cry, The Elder Scrolls and more. I am single, but not really looking to see anyone else atm? After a bad break up in October that I’m a bit heart broken about as it was my first serious relationship.

If anyone is looking for a SFW RP buddy, I can try as I’ve RP SFW for about 5+ years. My Discord is Hyper#9923, add me if ya want. Given my current job, my schedule is all over the place as the world is still crazy right now.

Hyperflareman

Ever Caring Dragon Uncle

Erix

>‿‿◕
Aye what up Hyper! Always nice to see newcomers! I promise you that this forum is a treat once you get around and get to know people =p Also sorry to hear about the break up :c it’s unfortunate to hear. Don’t want to say anything else in case it may be insensitive but hey

*holds up a soda can cuz I can’t drink beer lol*

here’s to the future right? Cheers mate!

Hiya! I’m Hyper, 21 (going on 22 this June) years old, a dood, lives in bumblefuck nowhere Alabama, work at Domino’s as a wacky woohoo pizza man.
Also, dude, no way?!

You work at DOM-inoes???

Bro @SinglePringle he works at DOMinoes, we finally got somebody who can infiltrate their secret network and give us the goods ;}

(dw Hyper, just a little insider joke. Don’t mean it in a mean way ofc =] anyway have fun with ur exploration of the forums!)

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Ah welcome, fellow gamer!
Can I interest you in some WoW?

Glad to have you join the forums. We are a pretty silly bunch and the Games section is a great place to witness this and partake in some of the antics and meet people. My inbox is open if you ever want to chat or have any questions.

Welcome again! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hyperflareman

Ever Caring Dragon Uncle
Aye what up Hyper! Always nice to see newcomers! I promise you that this forum is a treat once you get around and get to know people =p Also sorry to hear about the break up :c it’s unfortunate to hear. Don’t want to say anything else in case it may be insensitive but hey

Also, dude, no way?!

You work at DOM-inoes???

Bro @SinglePringle he works at DOMinoes, we finally got somebody who can infiltrate their secret network and give us the goods ;}

(dw Hyper, just a little insider joke. Don’t mean it in a mean way ofc =] anyway have fun with ur exploration of the forums!)
I’m more of a switch then anything tbh-

And thanks.

Hyperflareman

Ever Caring Dragon Uncle
Ah welcome, fellow gamer!
Can I interest you in some WoW?

Glad to have you join the forums. We are a pretty silly bunch and the Games section is a great place to witness this and partake in some of the antics and meet people. My inbox is open if you ever want to chat or have any questions.

Welcome again! I hope you enjoy your stay here.
WoW isn’t really my thing tbh. MMOs just don’t click with me. But thanks!

Hyperflareman

Ever Caring Dragon Uncle
Howdy. Lived in Huntsville for almost six years, total. Been a few decades, though. Welcome to the forum.
Visited Huntsville to see the space center there. Was pretty cool. Thanks for the welcome.

Hound-of-chulainn

Welcome ~ I was super big into DMC a little while back. I binged through all the games except for 2 and DmC, The camera really upset me in 2 and I ended up dropping it like 2m in. Which one's your favorite? :)

Hyperflareman

Ever Caring Dragon Uncle
Welcome ~ I was super big into DMC a little while back. I binged through all the games except for 2 and DmC, The camera really upset me in 2 and I ended up dropping it like 2m in. Which one's your favorite?
5 tbh. It felt perfect as a game overall.

SinglePringle

Frequent DOM-inoes customer

Also, dude, no way?!

You work at DOM-inoes???

Aw heck to the yes! Maybe we'll finally see how they make their extra large sausage pizzas

SinglePringle

Frequent DOM-inoes customer
Also, hello hello hello welcome to the forums! I am @SinglePringle, poster of crappy content, challenger of @ssaannttoo for dominance of the forum games, and frequent DOM-inoes customer! Feel free to join us in our debauchery at any point! We'd love to have you over in the forum games! *tips hat*