• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Heya!

Cekuba

Hello there :)

I am not new to the fandom... been around for about 16 years now. I used to post in places such are werenet and werewolf.com - long long LONG ago. Back then I was known as DevilWolf. I used to have a full gallery in VCL too... *feeling old*

I came back a few years ago, have made some new friends, and entered back into my local scene. I am now looking to broaden my horizons and make friends with more furs I may not meet in my local area. I am relatively chatty, and always looking for something new to discuss.

My fursona is a Hyena.

Things I like:
Travel, cacti, muscle cars, video games (especially anything old school), fur-suitting, art, archery, most music styles (except top 40), board/card games (incl. Furoticon), animals, and I am sure I could go on...

Things I don't like:
Celebrity discussion, cold weather, rain, laziness, trolls, a variety of global issues, folks who take pleasure in upsetting others to make themselves feel special... You get the idea.

I look forward to getting to know others here and making some new friends to chat with :)

Cek

Melodyroseblack

Hi nice to meet you I am Melody and I am new to the fandom. I like anime, reading, fur-suitting, Board and card games, Wolves and walking.

Cekuba

Hi Melody! Welcome to the fandom! Its not that bad, just stay away from the people that make you feel *too* awkward.

Hi Red! Death by Sexy? >:3

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Ok... well, welcome to the forums! there are a lot of fun people here so look around and enjoy. Oh and I encounter actual timber wolves several times a year not as much fun as one thinks.

Melodyroseblack

Hi Melody! Welcome to the fandom! Its not that bad, just stay away from the people that make you feel *too* awkward.

Hi Red! Death by Sexy? >:3

Okay I will do Cekuba ^_^

Gronix

Catless Cat Lady
Hi nice to meet you I am Melody and I am new to the fandom. I like anime, reading, fur-suitting, Board and card games, Wolves and walking.

I have no idea why, but I read wanking instead of walking..............o.o
-----------
Anyways, welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay, I'm sure you'll fit in ^.^

Cekuba

I have no idea why, but I read wanking instead of walking..............o.o
-----------
Anyways, welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay, I'm sure you'll fit in ^.^

Everyone likes wanking *geez*.