• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Heya!

NashCoywolfFrehley

#bringbacktheankh
So, I made a FA account so I can post art! :3 If anyone's also a rock fan, you can come chat with me! I'm primarily a Kiss, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, SIXX: AM, Frehley's Comet, and Motley Crue fan.

NashCoywolfFrehley

#bringbacktheankh
Hello! :3 I just noticed I forgot to put that I also play video games A LOT. I recently got Sonic the Fighters on the Xbox 360. I already managed to beat it and find Honey, Metal Sonic and Eggman.

Hellscarred

Just a dumb teenager trying to draw and survive
I'm actually a pretty big fan of rock too!!! Even if I'm 16 years old people give me crap for it I don't care personally I like music that has talent haha. Are you familiar with the band Alice in chains?

NashCoywolfFrehley

#bringbacktheankh
I've heard of it! :3
I was practically BORN into Kiss. I literally had albums hanging near my crib as a baby XD

Hellscarred

Just a dumb teenager trying to draw and survive
I've heard of it! :3
I was practically BORN into Kiss. I literally had albums hanging near my crib as a baby XD
Awesome!!! Haha your parents sound really cool too! I was basically all around music as a kid my parents will play ozzy osbourne albums and guns&roses!