• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Heyo!

Alyx_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
I think I read a little bit of the manga and there was a point with some demon lady that ate hearts but it was translated as "livers" and I was so confused when I kept seeing her dig into their chests XD

soulbox

★★★
I think I read a little bit of the manga and there was a point with some demon lady that ate hearts but it was translated as "livers" and I was so confused when I kept seeing her dig into their chests XD
Ah yes, the liver, you know, the organ that's in your chest.

Alyx_0_0

Greetings, fellow weeb! Do you speak any Japanese? Doraemon manga is currently my main form of practicing mine, but it would be cool to talk with others.
Idk any Japanese but I know some of the main things they say in animes. I love watching animes in their original language but I don't watch it often enough to really learn anything. Ahhh I wish I could use the nervous laugh emoji XD

zandelux

AKA Kardek
Idk any Japanese but I know some of the main things they say in animes. I love watching animes in their original language but I don't watch it often enough to really learn anything. Ahhh I wish I could use the nervous laugh emoji XD
This one? https://emojipedia.org/grinning-face-with-sweat/

They really ought to let you put any emoji you want. It's just Unicode, which any sane database should be using.

Alyx_0_0

Ah yes, the liver, you know, the organ that's in your chest.
Omg I didn't know this was here! XD
Yep yep it's like they described the heart as what it does. XD

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
When i read or watch dark stuff, it's usually things like... Wait... OH NO I FORGOT WHAT IT'S CALLED!! It's got a demon as the main character and it's a pretty old anime/manga. The demon is na- IT'S CALLED INUYASHA! Complete brain coma for a second XD
Inuyasha is dark? What? xD

Good series though.

Alyx_0_0

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Well I guess not dark but it's gory and stuff right?
Heh.

If you want horror/Thriller you can always check out Psycho-pass or Black Bullet.

I've watched practically every genre there is and over 600 series, OVA's and movies to date. So if you want any recommendations let me now. ^w^

Alyx_0_0

Heh.

If you want horror/Thriller you can always check out Psycho-pass or Black Bullet.

I've watched practically every genre there is and over 600 series, OVA's and movies to date. So if you want any recommendations let me now. ^w^
Nah cute stuff is more my thing. Cute romance with mistakes made and forgiven, neither side knowing what they're doing... Ahhh yes that's the stuff.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Nah cute stuff is more my thing. Cute romance with mistakes made and forgiven, neither side knowing what they're doing... Ahhh yes that's the stuff.
Ah. ^^

Well, Toradora! is a good romance series, and so is CLANNAD. Zero no Tsukaima.. Have fanservice but have a lot of romance in it too. Karin's a more cute vampire-but-kinda-human meets boy kind of Anime..

Oh oh oh oh oh!

Kowarekake no Orgel! An incredibly cute Anime, but also a very sad one. Watch this one at your own discretion.

PhyloSallas

Oh, welcome!! ^_^ nice to meet you, I'm Phylo. :3 I see anime talk...have you perchance seen Cells at Work? That's my favorite. :)
Also since you liked Beaststars...what did you think of BNA?

Alyx_0_0

Ah. ^^

Well, Toradora! is a good romance series, and so is CLANNAD. Zero no Tsukaima.. Have fanservice but have a lot of romance in it too. Karin's a more cute vampire-but-kinda-human meets boy kind of Anime..

Oh oh oh oh oh!

Kowarekake no Orgel! An incredibly cute Anime, but also a very sad one. Watch this one at your own discretion.
I'll have to check them out!
Oh, welcome!! ^_^ nice to meet you, I'm Phylo. :3 I see anime talk...have you perchance seen Cells at Work? That's my favorite. :)
Also since you liked Beaststars...what did you think of BNA?
I haven't seen either of them, sadly. I really wanna watch bna tho! I watched some videos about Cells at Work with my weeb friend and it doesn't seem like my kind of thing. I tried reading bna but i didn't find a good manga for it cuz it started in a random place and i had no idea what was happening

PhyloSallas

I haven't seen either of them, sadly. I really wanna watch bna tho! I watched some videos about Cells at Work with my weeb friend and it doesn't seem like my kind of thing. I tried reading bna but i didn't find a good manga for it cuz it started in a random place and i had no idea what was happening
Awww, that's too bad, lol. :'3 I think you'll enjoy BNA though! The character designs are really great. :3

Alyx_0_0

Yea the art style looks really cute but I'm pretty busy so I'll watch it as soon as I can!

Alyx_0_0

Wth you got welcomed so much than me...
Welcome btw, duh
Sorry! We kinda got sidetracked with weeb-talk, though XD
Welcome to you!

Plitheon

Nyeh heh heh heh heh heh...
I was kinda excited to make a "come back" thread, but no one seemed to care, like, me, Plitheon, was forgotten...
People changed here as I can see, for sure, duh.

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
I was kinda excited to make a "come back" thread, but no one seemed to care, like, me, Plitheon, was forgotten...
Ow...

Alyx_0_0

I'm sorry you feel that way but please don't say things like that here! I think there's a vent thread made for this if you'd like! ^-^