• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi all!

Rhys Tieran

I'm new to all this, so I decided to give a forum a try! Eventually, I hope to get some art done for my own fursona, (er, scalesona?) but for now, Canti will have to do.

I enjoy all things nerd. Video games (are those still considered nerdy?), I recently got into Magic: The Gathering, and anime, which is kinda obvious. Uhhhh... I guess that's about it. I play guitar a little, which is fun. Yeah. Anyway. Glad to be here!

Valryth

Do clouds look down and think I'm one of them?
Welcome there! Hope you enjoy your stay here, I think we're all a nice bunch! Don't worry about having your fursona drawn or not yet, you're a part of our community all the same.

Rhys Tieran

Thanks for the welcome, everyone :D

Welcome! What your favorite fruit?
You play MtG? My too! What kind of deck do you play? I mostly use white/green.

Ooooooo. Kiwis. Definitely Kiwis. And that's a tough one! I run all sorts of decks. My favorites are probably my mono red Sarkhan dragon deck, my up and coming Kozilek commander deck, and my pet deck Zur the Enchanter.

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
Thanks for the welcome, everyone :D

Ooooooo. Kiwis. Definitely Kiwis. And that's a tough one! I run all sorts of decks. My favorites are probably my mono red Sarkhan dragon deck, my up and coming Kozilek commander deck, and my pet deck Zur the Enchanter.
Nice! Mine's in strawberry's!
Fancy!~