• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi everybody!

Leah

Le Friendly Snep
Hi everyone! I'm Leah & I'm new to both the furry fandom & this forum. I don't have any art of my fursona but I am a lavender colored snow leopard.

I'm a little bit shy but I warm up pretty fast.

I like to listen to music, watch movies & dabble in drawing. I spend a fair amount of time online playing games & socializing. I collect plushies & I enjoy art, as long as it's clean. I have a pretty active imagination & just love to be silly.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you & being a part of this forum!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Hey there, and welcome! We're a friendly bunch, so don't be too shy : )

Also, does the snow leopard also smell like lavander?

Odd, I may be a skunk, but I tend to buy lavender bath soaps : P

Hope ya have fun here.

Last edited:

Leah

Le Friendly Snep
Thank you! Yes, as a matter of fact she does! She spent so much time in the lavender fields picking flowers that her fur smells of Lavender permanently.

I love the smell of lavender & it's such a pretty flower & shade of purple.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Anyone who permanently smells like lavender is someone I want to be around! I love the scent of lavender.

Anyway, welcome to FAF!

The Unwanted One

I try my best... sometimes
Hello! Bit of a late reply, but welcome to the fandom and forums. Hope you’ll have a great time here and meet many friendly people, although I must warn you there are some jerks on here too. Btw, your fursona sounds really nice, and I love the fact that you also made her smell of lavender along with being a lavender color.