• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi everyone

Tundru

Hello all. I'm wolfguy, your friendly neighborhood wolf. I've been on FA for a little while now (some of you guys might recognize me) and I've decided to join the forums. Why? Good question. I guess it's so I can talk with other FA users. Plus forums are usually a fun place to be.

I've been with the fandom for around a year, haven't been to AC yet since I don't have enough money, or a means of transportation. One day I'll make it though.

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Wolfguy said:
I'm wolfguy, your friendly neighborhood wolf.

:lol: Kinda like me, except I'm a deer instead of a wolf. :p Welcome to the FA forums, Wolfguy. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

Krakajack

Wolfguy said:
Hello all. I'm wolfguy, your friendly neighborhood wolf. I've been on FA for a little while now (some of you guys might recognize me) and I've decided to join the forums. Why? Good question. I guess it's so I can talk with other FA users. Plus forums are usually a fun place to be.

I've been with the fandom for around a year, haven't been to AC yet since I don't have enough money, or a means of transportation. One day I'll make it though.

Hello Wolfguy.
Welcome to the FurAffinity forums.

I hope you do make it to AC one day. I'd love to do that myself, living thousands of miles away does make it a tad more difficult.

Sibyll

ello, hope you enjoy it here mate ^_^

Hello Wolfguy. I like wolves. They are teh awesome.
Welcome and hugs and stuff :)