• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi everyone!

anhapouna

Omnomnom
Hmm hi! My name is Livia but you can call me Lui!

So... I am really shy to be posting here!
I always enjoyed furry art and characters but I think I never made friends in this community. Now that I am almost 30 (really ;0;) I think I want to talk to people more!

So, hello! I am a Brazilian furry girl who loves maned wolves, stoats and dragons! Anhapouna (my account name) is the name of a character of mine <3

trivean

Engineering Wolf
Hello and welcome. No need to be shy, we're friendly here.

My name is Trivean (that's my account name), but you can call me Triv. It's nice to meet you.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Breaking out of shyness and saying hi is a great progression! I like your brave heart UwU

Welcome to the forums! You'll soon find your habitats here, good luck, Lui!

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Hi there! \0/ Welcome to our little corner of the net! Feel free to join us! :3 we are mostly very friendly and approachable. :D

anhapouna

Omnomnom
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! <3 I made this post and went bed right away lol so thanks for the kind words ˆˆ

Welcome! What's your favorite fruit?
Is that you're FA gallery account, as well or do you only have a forum account?

I never thought about my fave fruit, but I would be torn between lemon and kiwi! Everything with lemon is better, but kiwi is delicious when you eat solo!
And Anhapouna is also my FA account! I have this account for yeaaarsss and never talked in the forums

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! <3 I made this post and went bed right away lol so thanks for the kind words ˆˆ

I never thought about my fave fruit, but I would be torn between lemon and kiwi! Everything with lemon is better, but kiwi is delicious when you eat solo!
And Anhapouna is also my FA account! I have this account for yeaaarsss and never talked in the forums
Tough choice indeed! Lemons get along with everyone but kiwis are such loners!

RatNestMcgee

Un Ragazzo Piccolo

I always enjoyed furry art and characters but I think I never made friends in this community. Now that I am almost 30 (really ;0;) I think I want to talk to people more!

So, hello! I am a Brazilian furry girl who loves maned wolves, stoats and dragons! Anhapouna (my account name) is the name of a character of mine <3
Heya, it's nice to meet you Lui!

Vesper The Coyusky

Hello, Lui. A pleasure to meet you! Love you icon by the way. Welcome to forums, and hope you have a good and glad you're on board with us. Enjoy your stay and hope you make a lot of friends.

anhapouna

Omnomnom
Thanks everyone! <3 I feel very welcomed by you all!

Hello, Lui. A pleasure to meet you! Love you icon by the way. Welcome to forums, and hope you have a good and glad you're on board with us. Enjoy your stay and hope you make a lot of friends.

Thank you!! I made it some time ago, it is my fursona, although I am going through an identity crisis right now so I might change it in the near future D8 You are a blue husky right?

Vesper The Coyusky

Thanks everyone! <3 I feel very welcomed by you all!

Thank you!! I made it some time ago, it is my fursona, although I am going through an identity crisis right now so I might change it in the near future D8 You are a blue husky right?
Right. it took me two fursonas to try and end up not liking, to develop my final fursona, most likely because I rush them, which is something I learned from. I'm not really a blue husky, but I am a natural colored siberian husky with blue here and there. :)