• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi Frens, If you would like to share your YouTube channels, feel free.

ghammer

I am starting a channel on Art and Capitalism as a chronically unemployed artist (mostly due to mental health reasons). I'd like to get into video-essays and talking about furry culture as well later on. Feel free to check it out, but as I'm doing some self-promotion here, I'd like others to share theirs as well.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I like it! Very organized and you touch on a lot of great topics!

But honestly? I personally see it as 'shitty personality syndrome', more than capitalism as a whole.
When it comes to paying a fair price, that is... XD

Last edited:
I'll plug my channel.
Just a bunch of short videos taken during birding adventures.
If I ever learn how to edit videos the plan is to do some longer videos about the history of the location, anecdotes, and some info about the birds

K

KibaTheWolf

well i do a whole lotta gaming, especially terraria, but idk how to get editing and recording soft ware for my PC. i am a really good editor with lots of time, though.

ghammer

I like it! Very organized and you touch on a lot of great topics!

But honestly? I personally see it as 'shitty personality syndrome', more than capitalism as a whole.
When it comes to paying a fair price, that is... XD
I'm glad you liked the video though.

K

KibaTheWolf

i just started using my PC for youtube, so im still new. heres my testing video where you can actually hear me!
i know i sound weird so please gimmie a break @w@ it took so many takes, i think around 35 vids of me trying to speak were deleted. i have alot of social anxiety, so this was pretty hard to post. enjoy though!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KibaTheWolf

it was real hard for me to talk, hence the awkward pausing. sorry bout that

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
im having a panic attack over one short video @w@ this is how hard for me it is to communicate with peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why am i like this....................................................................
Just breathe friend. If you're feeling light headed I want you to sit down and look around your room for me. I then want you to name some of the objects you see. Can you do that?

K

KibaTheWolf

Just breathe friend. If you're feeling light headed I want you to sit down and look around your room for me. I then want you to name some of the objects you see. Can you do that?
ive calmed down a bit, but you can probably tell by the fact that a minute-ish long video was hard, cause i dont ever like speaking infront of potentially al my friends. im a pretty awkward and hard to talk to person, but if you get to know me i can be such an extrovert! its really hard for me to communicate cause of my fucked up social experiences with people. i no joke took like 45 clips just cause i wanted to make sure it was ok and literally all of them i got to nervous to speak and stopped recording. showing my face isnt the worst, but i dont wanna change the way you guys look at me, so ill just wait till i get my fursuit head.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
ive calmed down a bit, but you can probably tell by the fact that a minute-ish long video was hard, cause i dont ever like speaking infront of potentially al my friends. im a pretty awkward and hard to talk to person, but if you get to know me i can be such an extrovert! its really hard for me to communicate cause of my fucked up social experiences with people. i no joke took like 45 clips just cause i wanted to make sure it was ok and literally all of them i got to nervous to speak and stopped recording. showing my face isnt the worst, but i dont wanna change the way you guys look at me, so ill just wait till i get my fursuit head.
DOnt worry about it at all dear. I get the same way *hugs you tightly*

K

KibaTheWolf

could you imagine me yelling "IM Not A SIMP I ONLY SIMP FOR NIGHTSHADE" in that voice of mine, lol! that made me laugh, and actually calmed me down a bit ^w^

K

KibaTheWolf

omg im still cackling at just imagining myself yelling that im not a simp x3 it would be funny, tbh since im more of a non emotional character irl. the thing is, my social life and experiences are just so fucked up that im afraid to even speak, because of how much people bully me over EVERYTHING. and me speaking there in that video, shows you how much i trust you guys. i know you will support who i am, and i appreciate and love you guys for that ^w^
and im thinkin imma take down the vid since i hate how i sound. im more of a emotionless, cold person who hates everyone and everything. but the thing is, if i get to know you and trust you, im the most love-y and soft person to ever live. i trust you guys, cause speaking and just talking in general is an actual problem for me. im kinda like the quiet guy, but not violent. i just have a fucked up mental status is all