• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi from sunny califonia

<CaliforniaStripes>

Form of a.. College Nerd!
Guess this would be my first post. College, work, drawing and video games are my life so far, yes in that order. Great to be a member of these forums. Hope to chat with you all in the future.

<CaliforniaStripes>

would it be funny to say that i switch from whatever mood im in?
if im angry or stressed i hit a shooter.
if im bored or lazy i get an rpg.
if im hyper i get one that keeps me on the trigger
If i had to pick my fav it would be fantasy rpg (yes im that much of a nerd) :p

ValiantWolf

Taking it easy :P
Hey welcome to the forums, ValiantWolf at your service:).
btw, are you a console or a pc gamer?

<CaliforniaStripes>

Well when i played alot of mmorpgs i stuck to my pc but after quitting for school im based off of consoles, what about you?

ValiantWolf

Well when i played alot of mmorpgs i stuck to my pc but after quitting for school im based off of consoles, what about you?

I'm a 360 gamer and I usually play a little bit of everything but, I prefer shooter and action RPG games.

<CaliforniaStripes>

Hello to you as well ^_^ action rpgs are fun especially Fable (1 and 2), Sudeki and many others top my list

ValiantWolf

Hello to you as well ^_^ action rpgs are fun especially Fable (1 and 2), Sudeki and many others top my list

My favorites are definitely Elder Scrolls:Oblivion and Fallout 3 that plus I can't wait for Fable 3 later on this year:-D.

<CaliforniaStripes>

yea i heard about that whts it about anyways? i havent had the time to fully check it out

ValiantWolf

yea i heard about that whts it about anyways? i havent had the time to fully check it out

It's supposed to be about 50 or so years after Fable 2. the setting is in a industrial revolutionary period and there's a civil war going on between a dictator king who rules the land and rebel forces which your hero is apart of. That's about all i've heard so far.

<CaliforniaStripes>

When i was with my last gf i did she gave it to me as a gift but when she cheated on me i gave it back to her, then i went home and found my place in furry fandom. ahh i love happy endings

ValiantWolf

When i was with my last gf i did she gave it to me as a gift but when she cheated on me i gave it back to her, then i went home and found my place in furry fandom. ahh i love happy endings

I would've kept it and BAWWW I was hoping we could play online.

ValiantWolf

im buying an elite soon so hold on for a bit. :p

Awesome:D just let me know I'll send you my gamer tag. Oh and btw how long have you been in the fandom? Sorry I'm just curious.

Metal_Skunk

Oh I have a 360 too if you guys want to add me as a friend. :3 But a friend is borrowing it atm (finals time in college didn't want any distractions xD).

<CaliforniaStripes>

bout a year now, i was shy at first but ive really opened up to it though one time my friend found my sketch book and second glanced it saying what the heck is this?! You've personified yourself onto an animal/human hybrid body?!
My answer: Yes, Yes i have.

Long story short, once finding it i connected with it at heart and ive met several very nice people with the same interests. Plus my drawings of humans sucked animals are alot easier to draw :p

ValiantWolf

Oh I have a 360 too if you guys want to add me as a friend. :3 But a friend is borrowing it atm (finals time in college didn't want any distractions xD).

Just let me know when you get it back and I'll add you:).

ValiantWolf

bout a year now, i was shy at first but ive really opened up to it though one time my friend found my sketch book and second glanced it saying what the heck is this?! You've personified yourself onto an animal/human hybrid body?!
My answer: Yes, Yes i have.

Long story short, once finding it i connected with it at heart and ive met several very nice people with the same interests. Plus my drawings of humans sucked animals are alot easier to draw :p

I've been in the fandom for about 5 years now and honestly I can't remember what got me interested in the fandom. It was most likely the artwork and fursuiting.