• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi, furaffinity! I'm new and I want to make friends!

Morrisilver

Hi, furaffinity! My name is Morrisilver but you can call me Morri. I am very new (as an artist) here but I would love to make friends/mutuals. My hobbies are art, video games and yoga. If you have the same interests or just want to be friends with me, hit me up. I do not quite know what my fursona is, but I did draw what I think it is (see image below).

Attachments

• My fursona.jpg
    My fursona.jpg
    736.3 KB · Views: 18

Yakamaru

Bad Jokes Inc.
Welcome to the forums.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Hello there and welcome!

Ah, I really like your art style and I look forward to seeing more! It’s always nice to have more artists, too.
What type of video games do you play? Might you be the person I am able to convince to play WoW??

As for the fursona... there are many ways to approach coming up with them. For some, it’s an animal they really like. For others, it’s an animal that they feel represents them. Some people make hybrids or create a fursona of what they wish they were. It’s really all whatever you feel. And it doesn’t have to be set in stone. There’s no rules and no pressure about how you come up with your fursona.

But your fursona is really nice looking and if that’s what you settle on, it’s perfect!

if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to message me. There’s a lot to take in here, and I would also suggest visiting the Games section. It’s a great way to meet some silly folk around here.
Welcome again! I hope you have a great time here.

Morrisilver

Hello there and welcome!

Ah, I really like your art style and I look forward to seeing more! It’s always nice to have more artists, too.
What type of video games do you play? Might you be the person I am able to convince to play WoW??

As for the fursona... there are many ways to approach coming up with them. For some, it’s an animal they really like. For others, it’s an animal that they feel represents them. Some people make hybrids or create a fursona of what they wish they were. It’s really all whatever you feel. And it doesn’t have to be set in stone. There’s no rules and no pressure about how you come up with your fursona.

But your fursona is really nice looking and if that’s what you settle on, it’s perfect!

if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to message me. There’s a lot to take in here, and I would also suggest visiting the Games section. It’s a great way to meet some silly folk around here.
Welcome again! I hope you have a great time here.
Hi! Thank you so much for such warm welcome! I do play ratchet and clank games and some other PS3 games.

Thank you for kind words about my art! It was first time for me drawing furry. I will try to come up with fursona later, but thank you for advice. It's helpful :)