• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi Guys!

Catfiddle

Hey!

Wow everyone on here's been so nice! I joined FA about a month ago and just now dicovered the forums (because I'm blind and 'tarded XD) but I'm really happy to join and be a part of it!

I used to here a lot about furries and what people thought of them (anything from: 'They eat animals!' to 'They sex animals then eat 'em!') So I decided to inspect for myself....and everything seems fine to me! *thumbs up* 'Course every fan following has their uh...more 'unusual' followers ^^; and fur is no different ('cept they have nicer people and cuter avatars).

So down to business! I'm a seller! I sell my works for what I think are reasonable prices and I joined FA so ppl could tell me 'that's not how you draw a _____!" followed by detailed instuctions! I like Critique so yeh. Most of the things I sell are uhm.. 'adult' but yeh, those who have seen my page know! Here's a hint:

http://www.furbuy.com/seller/CatFiddle.html

And contrary to popular believe I'm a girl! XD

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Welcome to the forums, watch out for people chargin their lazers and the drama bombs ^^ Enjoy your stay, and glad to hear you found out that furs really aren't as bad as they are made out to be ( Side Note: Some of them are -.-)

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to the FA forums, Catfiddle. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

welcome and see furrys are cool were not all sex crazy people

Catfiddle

Rilvor said:
Welcome to the forums, watch out for people chargin their lazers and the drama bombs ^^ Enjoy your stay, and glad to hear you found out that furs really aren't as bad as they are made out to be ( Side Note: Some of them are -.-)

lol thanks for the warning! As I say all fandoms are subject to their oddities... >>;

Welcome to forums ^_^ hope you enjoy it here

FacelessScribe

Chronicler of the Ages
Tell me, what is wrong with being a little (lets an angelic wing slip from his cloak) unusual.