• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi guys!

metaphysics

Here to introduce myself!
Not new to furry, but I am new to the FA forums.

So, without further ado...
I'm Magdalena, 22 year old lioness and artist from sunny southern California.
I've made and enjoyed anthropomorphic art for many years now, but was never quite able to be active in the fandom due to access issues and also just life getting in the way, but now I'm here, and I'm looking forward to involving myself more and meeting you all! I joined FurAffinity a few months ago and it's brought me enough joy to make me wonder why I didn't join earlier. Hopefully I'll feel the same way about the forums.
I enjoy art, fashion, nature, words and ideas, as well as astrology and other mystical subjects. In college I studied economics and while I left school almost two years ago, I do miss it, and I'm excited to go back in the future (after the pandemic subsides...). I'm open for art trades at the moment so message me if you're interested in that. Or if you just want to talk.

See you all around. :)

zenmaldita

always hungry
welcome welcome! glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay so far~
there are lots of art opportunities here, be it trades or comms :D

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Henlo~ Welcome to the forums! We do hope you continue to enjoy your time here~

Charleslr'93

Here to introduce myself!
Not new to furry, but I am new to the FA forums.

So, without further ado...
I'm Magdalena, 22 year old lioness and artist from sunny southern California.
I've made and enjoyed anthropomorphic art for many years now, but was never quite able to be active in the fandom due to access issues and also just life getting in the way, but now I'm here, and I'm looking forward to involving myself more and meeting you all! I joined FurAffinity a few months ago and it's brought me enough joy to make me wonder why I didn't join earlier. Hopefully I'll feel the same way about the forums.
I enjoy art, fashion, nature, words and ideas, as well as astrology and other mystical subjects. In college I studied economics and while I left school almost two years ago, I do miss it, and I'm excited to go back in the future (after the pandemic subsides...). I'm open for art trades at the moment so message me if you're interested in that. Or if you just want to talk.

See you all around. :)
Right on ^_^
I hope you enjoy every moment here. I'm always around.