• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi I’m new

TigerRequiem

Hi I’m new to all of this. I am wanting to get more information for how to become more involved in the community. I also want to meet new people.

Leo Whitepaw

Irony man
Basically, twat about in the forum games while pretending to contribute to the site, also; Being a gayboi helps. If your lucky, someone might actually think your a good person and follow you, at which point you are legally obliged to post 'OwO' on their profile every 24 hours. After that, spamming is key so your message count goes up faster than a priests schlong in the school zone, so you can eventually get into the member leaderboard. At this point, congrats. You are now a master furfag no-one outside the forums gives a crap about.

Was that helpful?

Also, welcome.

Zorack83

Did you get that thing I sent ya?
well-hello-there-memes-com-17816302.png

Welcome homie!

TigerRequiem

Yeah so if someone wants to know things about me, I play a lot of video games including swtor (Star Wars The Old Republic), Halo, and others. And I am bisexual so if that helps lol. I’m not that artistic in terms of drawing and painting. So that was a few things about me.

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
Yeah so if someone wants to know things about me, I play a lot of video games including swtor (Star Wars The Old Republic), Halo, and others. And I am bisexual so if that helps lol. I’m not that artistic in terms of drawing and painting. So that was a few things about me.
Hewwo welcome, don't worry I'm not that artistic too.

Earyna

Basically, twat about in the forum games while pretending to contribute to the site, also; Being a gayboi helps. If your lucky, someone might actually think your a good person and follow you, at which point you are legally obliged to post 'OwO' on their profile every 24 hours. After that, spamming is key so your message count goes up faster than a priests schlong in the school zone, so you can eventually get into the member leaderboard. At this point, congrats. You are now a master furfag no-one outside the forums gives a crap about.

Was that helpful?

Also, welcome.

I give many craps about you!

*hugs*

Welcome Tiger!
We will like you, and welcome you no matter you're gender, preferences, or number of posts. So don't worry!
You already made one new friend just now, me! =D