• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi I am looking for furry friends

Alex_Stone

Banned
Banned
Hi, my name is Alex. I have been in furry fandom for a while and am always looking to meet new friends. I would like to get a fursuit one day. My fursona is a green tiger. I am 25, married, and just looking to meet some really awesome furries.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
You should quit before you find any; furry friends are generally annoying creepers.

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer
Most people?
I thought it was internet people.

Only if you're not jaded and cynical.

My mistake, you're right!

But let's not scare the new FAFer away. Hi Alex!

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
OP, you remind me of my signature. In a good and bad way.

DaedolonX

Live in a hole
This can end only in disaster, With you waking up in an abandoned warehouse with a sore ass and a missing kidney.

AlexStone

I"m not a newb to furry fandom. I have been on the forum a lot I just don't post a lot as I'm a writer not an artist. At 25 perfectly aware that the Net and furries have their share of sickos. Just though I could find some friends if not then it's cool

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
Did you actually go through the trouble of having two accounts or am I looking this wrong

ZerX

not a furry
I think asking for ppl to be your friends on the internet in general is a bad idea.most ppl will LOL @ you for asking, they will tease you and think you have no backbone for asking stuff like that.I never asked anyone to be my friend online yet I found some online friends.

KingNow

I"m not a newb to furry fandom. I have been on the forum a lot I just don't post a lot as I'm a writer not an artist. At 25 perfectly aware that the Net and furries have their share of sickos. Just though I could find some friends if not then it's cool

Furries are like demons, they corrupt and kill.

SiLJinned

Making friends is sort of an unconscious decision, you don't really ask for friends/ask them to be your friend, you find people you don't really know who seem interesting, and start up a convo. Being that this is mostly of a furry oriented community, it shouldn't be that hard.

Tybis

Me beautiful barnet!
HEY MR ALEX GUY.
To start, you could tell people some of your interests.

And why does it look like you have two accounts?

D

drpickelle

Friendships will be made from spending time with people with similar interests. Comment on threads with topics you enjoy and have interest in. Chances are, other people with the same likes will be there.

Social link gooooooo!

AlexStone

First to answer the question, I didn't know I created two accounts. I had a mod delete the other account. Thank you for the link, I will check it out. I am sorry if I started a thread that was meant to draw vitriol. Also, I apologize for the second account. I am glad that that is solved.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Post some interests to see what you like.