• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi, I make terrible puns

fury-cake

Hello, this will be quite a ride so if you just want to shout back at me: Hi, hello, how are you? I hope you do great!

So now for the TL;DR for you, who like to discuss things.

Skipping the boring things, I'm almost 30 years old, been drawing whole my life, still studying, in the sewers of my life for past few years, many things happened, and now I'm here.

I dedicated about 15 years to polish my drawing skills in the terms of comic books and so, I'm really good with manga shit but by the time I felt good with it, I've got bored, burned out and I kinda hate drawing it.
Had several accounts on many, very different sites ranging from obvious choices like deviantart to lesser known, for some at least, pixel portals and such.
Been doing this for really long now, this cycle of creating new fake personality just to fit-in, doing few works then burning inside rapidly and feeling like shit. I did it few times here on FA as well but, well, looks like I finally sorted that thing.

Now this part may be controversial but please, don't get me wrong: I'm not really that greatly into fur-related stuff, anthro and such, st least that's how I feel. I mean, I don't fit?

Everyone here, so far, look like they either are for the general fur-related lulz, they make money or are willing to pay up. Also, there is plenty of odd things, sexual things I still can't really grasp.
Also YCH? The hell?

So why am I here? Well, like said earlier, I'm fed with manga related things, can't really enjoy drawing those so trying to reset myself. And here, I actually like how the FA community is open! Yes.
I really think that compared to other fandoms and circles furries are least annoying bunch. Note: I got issues and don't get along with people because I sound angry and snobbish- that's my surface layer, gotta dig deeper bro.

Yeah, ok. So the thing is dunno, I kinda want to get involved with the community, get few friends or something (sorry if this sounds like emo teen bullshit, kek).

Hoping to find myself, especially in the terms of art style and such, but would be cool to chat with people too (though, I got horrible personality and it's a real challenge to get along with me).

So that's it, that's me right here, right now.

If you are still reading this it's great- think that for few minutes you made my existence something more then it was yesterday.

PS: Irony, my avatar, I know.
PPS: Too many "I", my English sucks.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Well, whatever you're looking for here, I hope you find it.
The peeps here in the forums tend to be a well-mannered bunch, though you will find the occasional miscreant :p

And yeah, there are sexual things, just like in some fan doujins.
Also, since the fandom is full of original characters, YCH (your character here) is profitable.
If an artist is particularly good at drawing a certain scene, they can just plop your personal character into it.
It's pretty cool.

So welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourself.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Oh, maybe you could draw your first furry picture of yourself and let that be your avatar. Just an idea.

fury-cake

Well, whatever you're looking for here, I hope you find it.
[...]

So welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourself.
Thank you! YCH - so I recycle 1 good idea for money? Who's the genius behind this?! xD

Hey, nice to meet you! I promise not all of the community is into weird sexual things.
It's ok, previous fandoms I tried were into... where do I even begin? "Anime was a mistake" sums it up haha

Oh, maybe you could draw your first furry picture of yourself and let that be your avatar. Just an idea.
Ah, that sounds interesting- I drew Sherman Fury with a cake on it and used it on FA as avatar, but may as well try something related. Thanks!

you look like your having pun.
Oh you cheeky... wolf :p

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Once had someone tell me that they hate furries, and that he would strangle me with his bear hands. When I pointed out he misspelled bare, this dude blew a gasket. It was hilarious!

Aaron Whitepaw

White wolf
Thank you! YCH - so I recycle 1 good idea for money? Who's the genius behind this?! xD

It's ok, previous fandoms I tried were into... where do I even begin? "Anime was a mistake" sums it up haha

Ah, that sounds interesting- I drew Sherman Fury with a cake on it and used it on FA as avatar, but may as well try something related. Thanks!

Oh you cheeky... wolf :p
;)