• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi, I'm Fox

headmasterfox

Guardian
Hi, I'm Fox, I'm new and would like to met some new friends, I'm lonely now a days, been lied to, cheated on, and people just don't do anything they say they will to me. I just want to met some new friends. I'm really nice and cuddly if you treat me right and with respect, if you treat me poorly, I'm not pleasent to be around. So hello people, and nice to meet you. ^^

headmasterfox

Guardian
Well then Hello there. ^^ Nice to meet you.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Welcome to the forums, Fox. XD Most people around here seem to be pretty friendly (of course there's the assorted asshole, but ignore them and they fizzle out), so you shouldn't have much trouble finding some new comrades. ;D

headmasterfox

Guardian
That's good to know, I got a few good friends, but they don't talk much about anything.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Hey, I'm not an asshole... Most of the time >.>

But anyway, welcome!

*Plays you a wicked bass solo*

Do ya mind if I contact ya on MSN?

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Welcome onboard ^^

I'm friendly and not an asshole. At least i guess i aren't one... Am i? Only cuz i eat the guys, who annoy me? Nahhh...

Have a cookie *hands you one*

headmasterfox

Guardian
Sure go ahead and add me to MSN, that's why i put it there. ^^ And thanks for the cookie. *eats it* Now if only I could figure out this stupid server thing.

Alblaka

*Deja vùe... I can remind this situation... Seven posts, the red fox face and me between... strange -.-*

:p Nope...
I don't add everyone on MSN. Only guys i want to talk/RP with ^^ And that are not much. (Don't be offended: Say you are a fan of/want to try RP and i could change my mind ^^)
And today i canceled my MSN out of profile. I got x unwished addings per day... -.-

headmasterfox

Guardian
Ah, I've been a fur for about 2 years now, and It's ok, I understand. I should probably be more like that since I have 125 odd people on my list, most of whom don't log on or dont' talk to me. And I don't like to RP a lot, since I'm usually busy working on some kind of computer of sort, today I'm working on a server for my site, since I had to move since i'm not mates with the guy whos server I used before and I want to get away from him as much as I posibly can. So I'm finally making my own, i've done it before, just not with my network set up. Anyways, it's alright, I understand fully. Thanks anyways. ^^

headmasterfox

Guardian
And actually I was refering to Magikian that it was ok to contact me on MSN.

Alblaka

Oh ^^ I thought it was under my post, reffering to the cookie... ^^

But 125 o_O I use mainly ICQ and have not total 30 XD

headmasterfox

Guardian
It was under your post, but I was refering it to the one that asked if they could add me on MSN, and then I said thanks for the cookie, to you.

darkdy50

JD the shapeshifter mage
yo man, welcome, enjoy yourself.
add me to msn if you want to talk some time.

Smurgen

Lonely Bunny
Hello and welcome to FAF! Feel free to chat me up anytime!
Info is over there!
<---

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Salutations, headmasterfox, and welcome to the FA forums. :cool: Feel free to leave me a PM at any time if you ever need help with anything, or if you just want to start a nice chat. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)