• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi, I'm Gato!

CedarCollie

Hi, I'm Gato and I'm a f...furb...furby... furry! Yeah! I like fantasy and some science fiction, I really like Star Fox and feral style coyotes. Anthrowise, I like cat people. My fursona is a blue cat named Gato.

I use to be heavily active on a site named MLPForums in that place I was a roleplay staff member and I got to know REALLY nice moderators, admin, and sectional staff along with event staff! My account there is Lucid_Nightlight, as of typing this, I haven't had much activity there in a while.

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Hi, I'm Gato and I'm a f...furb...furby... furry! Yeah! I like fantasy and some science fiction, I really like Star Fox and feral style coyotes. Anthrowise, I like cat people. My fursona is a blue cat named Gato.

I use to be heavily active on a site named MLPForums in that place I was a roleplay staff member and I got to know REALLY nice moderators, admin, and sectional staff along with event staff! My account there is Lucid_Nightlight, as of typing this, I haven't had much activity there in a while.
Hi :3. I'm a cat person, or am I? I don't know anymore. Welcome to the forums!

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Welcome! Come on in and join the madness!