• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi, I'm Netanye

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
I'm not very good at explaining myself.

It's hard because I don't watch tv or play games or anything so i don't have much to talk about.

I just like spending time with my friends.

Sorry if I'm not really unique in any way.

I don't even have a favorite color.

What kind of person doesn't have a favorite color?

Sorry, I'm a mess.

EDIT: I think this form might help so i added it here.
Name: Netanye Dakabi
Born: June 22nd 1985
Zodiac: Yin Wood Ox
Sex: Female
Species: Surti goat
Height: Tall
Weight: Slender

Appearance:
- Hair and fur: White fur all over
- Markings: No
- Eye color: Teal
- Other features: Sometimes feral sometimes not
Behavior and Personality: I'm quiet and shy and i like to be around friends. I'm the baby of the group.

Skills: I'm a good shot with a gun. It's not a very useful skill.
Weaknesses: I'm scared of everything and need people to help me with things.

Likes: I'm okay with anything aas long as it's with friends but i like to hug fat people.
Dislikes: I don't like shouting and loud noises.

History: It's kinda personal so I won't say unless I need to.

Clothing/Personal Style: I'll wear anything really. I'm not bothered as long as people think I look good in it.

Goal: I'm just happy to be with friends.
Profession: I've had a lot of trouble getting a job. I don't think it's for me.
Personal quote: I don't have one.
Theme song: I would love a song about myself. That would be nice.

Favorite: I don't have favorites. I'm okay with anything.
Least liked: I don't really dislike anything either.

Friends: I have lots of friends who look after me.
Relations: It's complicated. I'd rather not explain it online.
Enemies: I don't have any real enemies but sometimes people get annoyed by my cowardice.
Significant other: Charlie Drake. He's my big cuddly teddy bear.
Orientation: I like men. I'm straight.

Last edited:

Charleslr'93

I'm not very good at explaining myself.

It's hard because I don't watch tv or play games or anything so i don't have much to talk about.

I just like spending time with my friends.

Sorry if I'm not really unique in any way.

I don't even have a favorite color.

What kind of person doesn't have a favorite color?

Sorry, I'm a mess.
Don't feel sorry, goof. ^_^ Just be yourself.
I'm always around if you need anything, be it to vent, a shoulder to lean on or just to talk about random things. Feel free to stop by and say hi whenever you like.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Don't feel sorry, goof. ^_^ Just be yourself.
I'm always around if you need anything, be it to vent, a shoulder to lean on or just to talk about random things. Feel free to stop by and say hi whenever you like.
that's really nice of you.

I'm real glad i'm making friends so quickly, i was worried about it because other places i've been to have some nasty people there.

As for being myself I'm not sure where to start.

I don't even think I have an identitty of my own.

I'm just the baby of the group with my friends.

Charleslr'93

that's really nice of you.

I'm real glad i'm making friends so quickly, i was worried about it because other places i've been to have some nasty people there.

As for being myself I'm not sure where to start.

I don't even think I have an identitty of my own.

I'm just the baby of the group with my friends.
I'm more than happy to be your friend and someone you can always talk to and count on. We welcome you here with open arms.

Charleslr'93

i wish other people would, especially now with the virus and stuff.
There's always the Golden Rule, treat others how you yourself want to be treated. If someone is just straight up a asshat to you, they are not worth your time. ^_^

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
There's always the Golden Rule, treat others how you yourself want to be treated. If someone is just straight up a asshat to you, they are not worth your time. ^_^
you can't always judge people that easily though.

sure in that moment if they are being bad you should push them away but sometimes people just don't do it right.

always treat your enemies with respect and the kindness they won't give.

as for how i want to be treated, i don't think i'm brave enough to do that to other people.

Charleslr'93

Ahhh killing your enemies with kindness. It actually is surprisingly effective. Occasionally it changes their attitude or outlook on how they're treating you or others. It's a good, solid and peaceful way going about it.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Ahhh killing your enemies with kindness. It actually is surprisingly effective. Occasionally it changes their attitude or outlook on how they're treating you or others. It's a good, solid and peaceful way going about it.
my philosophy is, if you're just a nice person, nobody will want to do bad things to you.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
ey that's okay! I don't have a favorite color either
welcome to FAF
you have an adorable profile pic!
Oh okay, i thought maybe that was weird, everyone i know has a favorite something and i just don't know.

Um, my avatar i didn't it myself, but it's a surti goat like my persona.

I don't have a pic of my oc yet sorry, but i'd like it to look like that.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Welcome! Enjoy your stay, feel free to reach out whenever!

Also, nice name! very similar to the stage name Nyptane!
thank you, i'm real glad this community is so nice, i think i'll like it here.

I don't know what Nyptane is sorry, i like my name but people keep calling me Nathan and I'm not a boy.

zenmaldita

always hungry
Oh okay, i thought maybe that was weird, everyone i know has a favorite something and i just don't know.

Um, my avatar i didn't it myself, but it's a surti goat like my persona.

I don't have a pic of my oc yet sorry, but i'd like it to look like that.
nawh, sometimes you like everything or don't feel strongly about something and it's okay.
I used to think I have a favorite color but once I saw how good colors can be on different things, it's hard to stick to one now haha

surti goats look dainty~ i like em! hope you get a proper pic of your OC someday

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
nawh, sometimes you like everything or don't feel strongly about something and it's okay.
I used to think I have a favorite color but once I saw how good colors can be on different things, it's hard to stick to one now haha

surti goats look dainty~ i like em! hope you get a proper pic of your OC someday
thank you. until then i'll use this for my persona because i think it really suits me.

i used t think at one point i liked pastels but then i also like dark colors too.

i guess i've never had to make choices of preference in my life because i just go with what my friends are doing.

i'm very open minded and accepting so i like anything as long as it's what the person i'm with likes.

i don't have any strong opinions about anything so i'll just join in with people in what they are doing.

does that make sense?

zenmaldita

always hungry
thank you. until then i'll use this for my persona because i think it really suits me.

i used t think at one point i liked pastels but then i also like dark colors too.

i guess i've never had to make choices of preference in my life because i just go with what my friends are doing.

i'm very open minded and accepting so i like anything as long as it's what the person i'm with likes.

i don't have any strong opinions about anything so i'll just join in with people in what they are doing.

does that make sense?
makes perfect sense!

do lemme know if you find something you really like, not cos others like it, but in your heart you knew it was special :3

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
makes perfect sense!

do lemme know if you find something you really like, not cos others like it, but in your heart you knew it was special :3
well, there is 1 thing i like but.

i like hugging fat people and being squished by them.

but that's a little. er.

sorry.

zenmaldita

always hungry
well, there is 1 thing i like but.

i like hugging fat people and being squished by them.

but that's a little. er.

sorry.
cant blame ya, they're comfy =))

it's ok, I get what you mean ^^
maybe you can find a good community of people with the same interests on here?

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
cant blame ya, they're comfy =))

it's ok, I get what you mean ^^
maybe you can find a good community of people with the same interests on here?
it's funny because i'm a mousy person and very shy but i'm also really tall so people who are looking for someone to squish tend not to like me.