• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi! I'm new here.

Ieyato

Hello to all and thank you,
Just wanted to say hi to all and make new friends. If you have questions/comments then feel free to ask.

Faunny C.

I'm a Deer-Dragon. Yup, that's a thing.
Hi! I am sort of new too. What kind of stuff are you into? Do you have a fursona?

Ieyato

Working on a fursona now as i am NEW new to the whole scene. As for what I'm into? Welllllll, there's a lot of things. I have MANY hobbies which include but are not limited to gardening, leather working, and crafting in general. I LARP in a Vampire the Masquerade game. I listen to various forms of metal/rock music. I help run an anime convention, I game. I do a lot of things.

My favorite foods are chocolate, strawberries, and steak. My least favorite would be peas and any beans but green/wax.

L

Lasvicus

It is tradition that a new member be molested on the third day here.
On the fifth day, there shall be a grand orgy, with the new member at the center.
Prepare your anus.

L

Lasvicus

Well, the fifth day sounds lovely, but I don't know about the third day. Should I be concerned?
The third day is more or less a preparation.
We must all familiarize ourselves with your body before the grand orgy.

Am I allowed to get to know the people who will be doing the molesting and participating orgy before it happens? because that would be nice.
Hey Suki, thanks for the welcome. How are you?

L

Lasvicus

Am I allowed to get to know the people who will be doing the molesting and participating orgy before it happens? because that would be nice.
Hey Suki, thanks for the welcome. How are you?
Well, I'm here ;D
Yiu can get to know ME ;P

Well, go ahead and introduce yourself and we'll get to know each other.

My name's Andy. I'm super new to this fandom, but I'm also a big doctor who fan. In my spare time I read copious amounts of sci-fi and fantasy books. feel free to ask any questions, I don't know what else to add.

L

Lasvicus

Well, go ahead and introduce yourself and we'll get to know each other.

My name's Andy. I'm super new to this fandom, but I'm also a big doctor who fan. In my spare time I read copious amounts of sci-fi and fantasy books. feel free to ask any questions, I don't know what else to add.
Jacob. Fuck Doctor Who. Game of thrones xD
I also read copious amounts of fantasy books.
20, in college going for degrees in Sociology and Anthropology.

22, finished college. I'm a special ed teacher. I mainly teach to middle schoolers. I also teach reading to elementary school kids.
And Doctor Who used to be great. and now that Stephen Moffet is leaving, I will be able to enjoy it again. I've read the Game of of Thrones Books, its pretty good. I never got into the show though.
Do you know what you want to do with your degrees once you're out of college?

L

Lasvicus

Abuse counselor with Sociology, and Anthropology is really just for my own sanity xD
Then, maybe law school later, for a degree in children's advocacy.

What made you want to go into that field? I mean its pretty difficult to be a counselor. But that my own perspective mainly because I've enough of my own crap to deal with, never mind dealing with someone else's stuff. Although I saw that and I have to deal with a lot of problems as a teacher and it doesn't bother me

L

Lasvicus

Personal reasons. Even if I end up as a substance abuse counselor, I've had plenty of that in my family xD so either way, t's just personal xP
So whatchu up to?

Getting a brain freeze from the smoothie i'm drinking.
I was supposed to have plans for the day, but my date cancelled on me. So, I'm holed up in my apartment learning how to use Photoshop instead. You?

L

Lasvicus

Getting a brain freeze from the smoothie i'm drinking.
I was supposed to have plans for the day, but my date cancelled on me. So, I'm holed up in my apartment learning how to use Photoshop instead. You?
I get stuck in debates with people who seem to think they're intelligent because they "read a book" on a certain subject, and I'm currently in one such debate right now xD
And why on earth would a date cancel on you? They should be aware that they might lose you altogether after the orgy ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, I know those kinds of people. They're the worst.
My date was going to go visit his brother or something instead. I don't know if it's really worth it at this point. He's really great but either doesn't have enough time or isn't making enough time for dating. It's a bit disappointing. Oh well.

L

Lasvicus

Ahh, I know those kinds of people. They're the worst.
My date was going to go visit his brother or something instead. I don't know if it's really worth it at this point. He's really great but either doesn't have enough time or isn't making enough time for dating. It's a bit disappointing. Oh well.
WELL, maybe you'll find someone in the orgy that tickles your cooch ;D xD
And yes, they are. But lo and behold, I shall be the champion of the people. The anti-social justice warrior.

Ieyato

I feel your pain. I last dated about 6 years ago, I just keep getting friend zoned. Then add in that I moved to the middle of no where and I have a full time job.

Who knows, maybe that orgy will be good for me.
Gods. I sound like a clingy boyfriend. I'm just bitter about dating in general. I want someone but don't want do deal with any bullshit. Is that too much to ask? After my last boyfriend cheated on me, I quit for a while. It wasn't worth it.