• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

2DFIEND

Local Trash Rat
wow i've had this account since forever,,, really want to change the username but i can't lol rip
i've had this account since like 2 years ago? but i never really used it?? it's like i'm a furry but not really? because i haven't really drawn any anthros like up until recently. would really like to meet some new people that can introduce me to the community?? haha im so lost

ok time to actually introduce myself??? my name is celine, i go by she/her and im 15!!!!! (wow a fetus)
i like to draw (most of the times), play games, and read!
here's my furaffinity if you care to see: link link :''0 (i dont know what else to say, so i'll stop here !)

if you care to see, here's some examples of my art!! :
kai_by_ceiine-dby2riq.png
clothes_by_ceiine-dbxul6h.png

yeesh my anthros are so mediocre and bad ;;;

Latur Husky

Buzzkill
Welcome to the forums I hope you'll have a great time here. I've had a quick look through your FF profile. You have a very good art style I like it. As for changing your username, try contacting with administration they might be able to help you with that.

2DFIEND

Local Trash Rat
Welcome to the forums I hope you'll have a great time here. I've had a quick look through your FF profile. You have a very good art style I like it. As for changing your username, try contacting with administration they might be able to help you with that.

thank you so much !!! you're so kind ;; <3
oh- i can change my forum username? how do i do that? :0

plutopias

hi! welcome, welcome. i joined the community at about your age (im 19 now) and i definitely don't regret it, if you need anything let me know and id be happy to help!

Latur Husky

Buzzkill
thank you so much !!! you're so kind ;; <3
oh- i can change my forum username? how do i do that? :0
You can always delete your account and create a new one under new username, that's the only way to change username on your own that I know about. If there is any other method then I don't know about it. Again it's best to contact with administration they might know other methods if such exists.

2DFIEND

Local Trash Rat
You can always delete your account and create a new one under new username, that's the only way to change username on your own that I know about. If there is any other method then I don't know about it. Again it's best to contact with administration they might know other methods if such exists.

oh.. oh well, i guess i'll have to live with this one for the moment! thank you though!

Open_Mind

Hi there! You are too hard on yourself, I think your art is wonderful and unique. ♡ It will be very popular, I'm sure! Practice makes perfect, but remember there really isn't any wrong way ... develop your own style. :D

It's great to have you here, and I'm excited to see more of your work. Welcome!

óÓÒò

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Welcome back to the forum, love.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

2DFIEND

Local Trash Rat
Hi there! You are too hard on yourself, I think your art is wonderful and unique. ♡ It will be very popular, I'm sure! Practice makes perfect, but remember there really isn't any wrong way ... develop your own style. :D

It's great to have you here, and I'm excited to see more of your work. Welcome!

óÓÒò

thank you so much! it means a lot to me <3