• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi I'm Raj-y! Tell me your favorite furry artist!

Raj-y

Hi There! I've been on FA since I was like 17 but I didn't get into it until recently at 23!

I'm trying to reach out and become a part of the community with the hopes of attending a few cons in future!

I love drawing and am eager to be exposed to new furry artists and new furry friends! Please don't be shy! <3 <3 <3

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored

shiy0

A.K.A the greeting wolf
well then hellow there and welcome to the forums.
hope to see you and your art around. ^^

Raj-y

Hey Thanks for the Pro tip! I fixed it.

Oh dude I love Z0mbie's style! It's so hard to make your work stand out like theirs does. I guess you can have too much of a good thing ;-;

I checked out your gallery on FA and you have some really sick pieces in there! especially that one from ragamuffinwerewolf. I can't wait to see what other stuff you upload!

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Hey Thanks for the Pro tip! I fixed it.
Oh dude I love Z0mbie's style! It's so hard to make your work stand out like theirs does. I guess you can have too much of a good thing ;-;
I checked out your gallery on FA and you have some really sick pieces in there! especially that one from ragamuffinwerewolf. I can't wait to see what other stuff you upload!

Thanks! I really try to hunt down artists with an expressive style. Ragamuffin is a doll <3

I've got another few characters kicking about. I should get them all drawn together in a scene one day. O:

Another pro-tip: Double/triple posting is frowned upon a bit. Hit that Edit button to paste in other quotes. Or use the multi-quote tool.

Augmented Husky

Mind currently uploaded
Hello and welcome Ms Raj

Don't worry it took me a good 4 or 5 years till I realized I was a furry. Well...had to start somewhere yes ?

almightykake

Lord Fox, king of The Box
Good Night Furaffinity! ( shut up it's late when this was posted)

Favorite artist ever? fablefire, I love cute things