• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi I'm super new

redbettabirb

Hello everyone, you can call me Red!
I'm pretty new to the fur community so don't hesitate to say hello!

I've only posted one picture so far...but I hope to post more and eventually do commissions :)

I'm not sure what else to say :eek:
nice to meet you!

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Help. They are holding me hostage! Get out while you still can!

Tezzy Fur

Hello Red, welcome to the forum. I'm super new too and so far everyone has been really friendly and welcoming. You'll have fun here, promise.

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Hi fellow artsy fur! You got a link to your FA page? I'd love to check it out!

Kirkzer

Hello and welcome Red, everyone seems pretty friendly and helpful here so I'm sure you will be fine.

How long have you been drawing and what made you want to get involved in the fandom?

redbettabirb

Hello and welcome Red, everyone seems pretty friendly and helpful here so I'm sure you will be fine.

How long have you been drawing and what made you want to get involved in the fandom?
Heh thank you! :D
I've been drawing since forever, and i kinda just... fell into it further? ha ha but ive always liked hybrid characters ^^

F

FluffyShutterbug

Arf, arf! Hi, there! Let me give you a warm, vulpine welcome to the FA Forums! Hope you find what you're looking for! :D

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
Welcome to the forums

P

PixelVixen

*WAVES* Hello Red, My name;s Amber a.k.a PixelVixen :D Nice to meet you. I'm new too, and everyone I've interacted with so far has been SUPER nice :D