• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi! Looking for new friends and Discord

sunlilycat

A warm hello from me to you! (be warned, my english is not that great!)
I'm new to the fandom, though I've been lurking about for some time undecided whether I wanted to emerge from the shadows or not, but I've chosen to be brave and do so.
Since I'm new to everything and kinda lonesome, I'm looking to make some new friends in the fandom! If you want you can DM me here or maybe even share your Discord or a server that you know to be good and furry related (preferably a smaller one, so you can get to know people more). Short about me: She/her, from Denmark, loves to be creative in every craft, I do art and crochet and so on, I'm currently working on my first fursona and characters, if you want to know more ask me :)

Hugs for everybody reading this!

Hound-of-chulainn

Welcome fellow artist! Hope you have a great time.
What kind of art do you like to do? I do mostly digital art, but I've been focusing a lot on pixel art lately.

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
Hello there! If you're looking for someone to chat or RP with, hit me up. Or if you just want a daily hug, you can hit me up for that too. Just don't be bothered by the "heeheehee!" We foxes are known for our smiles and our cute laughs after all!

FoxWithAName

Still new only older
Welcome and enjoy your stay. I feel hugged and want to repay you ^^. People are nice around here so there will be no problem in making friends. I wish you the best of luck

sunlilycat

Hello there! If you're looking for someone to chat or RP with, hit me up. Or if you just want a daily hug, you can hit me up for that too. Just don't be bothered by the "heeheehee!" We foxes are known for our smiles and our cute laughs after all!
Foxes are adorable! Sounds great, I will do that (;

anonfoxer

trans girl, arctic fox, dingus. she/her
Velkommen! I beg to differ, your english seems quite good!
We hope you enjoy your stay and make plenty of friends! Feel free to reach out, and if you want I can pm my discord!