• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi! New fur. Looking for SFW friends :)

junkieboi

Hiya!

I'm junk. I've been in furaffinity for a year and a bit now but Ive recently wanted to join the community side of the furry fandom. I don't really have anyone to talk to or any friends into furries so I'm feeling a bit lost.

I'm an artist (NSFW mostly) crafter and stoner looking to get to know the community :3

Alopecoid

Welcome, junk!

It took me awhile to get to know the fandom and meet people, but I took my time and now I have some really great furry friends. If there are any furmeets in your area, that can be a great way to meet people. Or you could start your own, like I did ^_^ Telegram can be a big help in getting a group going.

Cosmonaughty

Finally comfortable in my fur!
^v^ hey dude, Im sure you will find a good few people on here to interact with, were all pretty friendly in this community. ^v^

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Hiya!

I'm junk. I've been in furaffinity for a year and a bit now but Ive recently wanted to join the community side of the furry fandom. I don't really have anyone to talk to or any friends into furries so I'm feeling a bit lost.

I'm an artist (NSFW mostly) crafter and stoner looking to get to know the community :3

Well hello there! <the cat jumps out playfully> Name's Mambi, pleased to meetcha! Yes we're all pretty friendly around here, and some of us enjoy out "catnip" as well so you'll fit right in! <giggle>

BubbaDuckChanchi

I is Chiducken Chicken + Duck
Hewwo ma'm ,Nice to meet you

I am also an artist who draws sfw ( i think)
i've been on furaffinity for a little while ( i dunno,i think)
i'm on the forums so i can draw things for people and make friends,
Imma l'il baby and i'm not very good at spelling and maybe grammar too.

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
Welcome to the mosh pit that is the forums of FA :D