• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi! Newcomer here ;;

hanachi

CherryDonut
Hello! My name is Hana...tbh I'm new to this world, but I'm excited...and nervous as well.
I'm an illustrator from Chile who became interested in kemono specifically because of a friend who is really into it. I'm willing to learn other styles, though. I guess it just takes some practice.
I'm also a spanish fandubber, but I don't think you'll be interested in that...ahaha...
I hope you all accept me. I'll try to be active here.
Have a good night!

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
Welcome! No need to be nervous, we don't bite. :) And no worries, we were all new once. (Si quieres hablar en español, yo se el idioma :D )

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
Welcome to the forum, love.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

Charleslr'93

Hello! My name is Hana...tbh I'm new to this world, but I'm excited...and nervous as well.
I'm an illustrator from Chile who became interested in kemono specifically because of a friend who is really into it. I'm willing to learn other styles, though. I guess it just takes some practice.
I'm also a spanish fandubber, but I don't think you'll be interested in that...ahaha...
I hope you all accept me. I'll try to be active here.
Have a good night!
A little late, but have a follow!