• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi Phin's

Aqua-Chan

hello I wanted to see how many people have dolphin type fursona(or phinsona,wait does that make sense). I wanted toto have something different rather than a wolf(that use to be an old fursona,trust me i didn't know there were so many) and the 2nd was cheetah(that was actully kinda cool) so i chose dolphins plus they're my second favorite animal next to wolves. also it'd be nice to see what type f dolphins too, like bottlenose,common,duskie,spotted*that's me* and such.

Icarus

No time like the present.
I'm not a phin, but I sure loev them. <3
Really, they almost made me want to pursue a life of marine biology just to see them.
It's nice to see some variety though ^_^ .
*welcoming hug*

hello *waves*
It's always good to see more phins around. I'm a part time orca, er orcas. I've an alternate fursona who's a bull orca and a hermy orca char that I love to play with.

Tucuxi

I Swim Fast
Hi! I am on the path towards working with cetaceans myself. I belong to a really great forum. PM me if you are interested but I won't link it here because I don't want to spam. My fursona is a sea lion. I've always loved marine mammals!

I saw a mythbusters episode where they proved sharks are afraid of dolphins
o_O
The put out meat and the shark ate is immediately
but with a realistic fake dolphin nearby its would touch it and swam away
GO DOLPHINS

Icarus

No time like the present.
silvertwilight said:
I saw a mythbusters episode where they proved sharks are afraid of dolphins
o_O
The put out meat and the shark ate is immediately
but with a realistic fake dolphin nearby its would touch it and swam away
GO DOLPHINS

If a shark attacks a dolphin, then the other non-attacked dolphins will repeatedly "shoot" themselves at the shark, pounding on it with their muzzle. Most likely killing the shark.