• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi ,please I need feedback of my new furry action comic :)

I've read it and I liked it!

P

Pypedreams

Very nice aesthetics.
It was a nice read and well paneled.
I am very impressed. If i were you, i would consider the possibilities of indie publishing.

galo

Looks very profesional. If I would found this randomnly on internet, I would belived that is a published indie comic.
Great work!

Ciderfine

Slow as sickness but true as sap
Banned
This is a very important throw back to all the old school anthro comics I read, KArate mutante hamsters, The punisher, Elric etc. This is something special but Overall there's a lot of characters that are throw in the pages I've already read and they come off as annoying cannon fodder. This could be the next tankgirl minus the half naked kangaroo mutant etc etc.

Interesting good stuff, but I expect this to keep on rolling and not die out like most projects do art wise. This could have its own impact on the industry.

TesseractFA

Creative and seeker of new fursona fursuit.
I'm just going to remove "artist" from my profile... because wow... that's amazing artwork!

CelestialTear

The Confused Little Fennec Fox
man, it was amazing! i don't like action comics but I couldn't stop reading this one >O< Can't wait for more!

zenmaldita

always hungry
"Justice will only wait for pepperoni!"
*wipes tear*
I just scanned through the pages focusing on your brilliant use of black and white and I must say this is impeccable work! I'll read it properly when I get some down time.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Yo! Is awesome :D!

Kiuby May

A little Kitty-Fox :3
You give to the beaver an especial place like a new super anti-heroe! I didn't wait that of the Mr. Beaver at the beginning, but wow, the way you draw everything and each scene was amazing. Congratulations!

Mr. Beaver

https://tapastic.com/series/Mr-Beaver
You give to the beaver an especial place like a new super anti-heroe! I didn't wait that of the Mr. Beaver at the beginning, but wow, the way you draw everything and each scene was amazing. Congratulations!
Thanks Kiuby :0 :)

Mr. Beaver

https://tapastic.com/series/Mr-Beaver
omg, congrats! Who is publishing it?
Hi Frankie, i can´t reveal the name of the publishing house yet meanwhile we are in negotiations but it is possible that could be a full color printed version of Mr. Beaver issue 01 available in NYCCon ! :) Wish me luck please :eek: :) !

Night.Claw

Thats... actually pretty good. Well drawn, and the storry of a merciless hero is pretty much interesting. Keep it up.