• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi, shy new artist here

bezumiye

Hi, I am Bezzie! I'm new here, it was suggested by a friend that I create an account here on fa. And then I found the forums and decided to introduce myself! so I'm an animal artist, I do pet portraits, but lately I've been wanting to do character art. I also plan on dabbling in some watercolor sometime soon too. Anyway! It's a pleasure to be here! Nice to meet you all!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Well welcome! Enjoy your stay, we're glad to have you around! Speaking of characters.. i have a lot-! Most still don't have art since I'm terrible at drawing myself, so i tend to give my ideas to others so they can draw em~! Anyway...

Have a cookie! *gives cookie*

LadySajani

Welcome! Have another cookie!
Always glad to meet another shy person. :)

bezumiye

Well welcome! Enjoy your stay, we're glad to have you around! Speaking of characters.. i have a lot-! Most still don't have art since I'm terrible at drawing myself, so i tend to give my ideas to others so they can draw em~! Anyway...

Have a cookie! *gives cookie*
Thanks for the welcome and the cookie! I have a lot of characters as well, I'm just going thru a bit of an art block at the moment haha.

HazelCat

I'm obnoxious
Welcome! I'm very glad to meet you, I hope we can be friends in the future ^^