• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi there :>

Mikhal18

Best. Custom User Title. Ever.
Hello :D

I'm Mikhal.
I'm from Portugal and I am somewhat 23 years old (umm, yeah, almost).

I'm somewhat new to this fandom (the furries that is). I knew about the fursuits and all but I didn't know the proper name /lame me.
I always loved this though: the suits, the RP in conventions and all what I can get my eyes on youtube. Pity that there's nothing like this in Portugal (at least, that I know).

I'll try to post here every now and then, and of course, be active the best I can :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
(now, onwards to explore this marvelous forum!)

EDIT:

Forgot to add a few stuff:
- I'm a sports fan, but I quite like fighting sports the most. As for entretainment, I really like wrestling. As for pure action, MMA/UFC :D
- I love soccer / football. Fav. Clubs worldwide are Sporting CP aka Sporting Lisbon, Liverpool and Athletic Bilbao.

As for videogames and Consoles:
- I own a Sega Saturn, a Sega Dreamcast, a PS2, a Sega Game Gear.

Fav.Games:
Sega Saturn - Dragon Force | Shining Force 3 Sc.1 | SWWS '98 | Sea Bass Fishing
Sega DC - Shenmue <3
PS2 - R.E.4 | Gran Turismo 4 | Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3

I have a few more but not feeling in the mood to go pick'em up <_<

Last edited:

Mikhal18

Hallo and Thanks, Fallowfox.

Well, I did google a lot and probably dug up everywhere I could to find about something similar, but nope. Only "fur fans" ocasional meetings, the last of which was in 2011. Which saddens me quite a bit, because I didn't want to go abroad *yet* for a convention due to... uhh... let's just say i'm extremely shy :p

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Hallo and Thanks, Fallowfox.

Well, I did google a lot and probably dug up everywhere I could to find about something similar, but nope. Only "fur fans" ocasional meetings, the last of which was in 2011. Which saddens me quite a bit, because I didn't want to go abroad *yet* for a convention due to... uhh... let's just say i'm extremely shy :p

Aww, that's a shame. There are furmeets in the town near where I live and the population is only a hundred thousand or so. Portugal's population is so much bigger, so I would have thought there would be some conventions.

At least you're good with languages.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Hallo, Mikhail! Your avatar is adorable.

Welcome to the forums and the furry subculture!

Mikhal18

Thanks Troj :D

I thought where world be a small meeting but the only regular meetings I found were anime ...
And yes, I can speak a bit of english :p

Hewge

Banana Party
Banned
I can't help but stare at your avatar for a while every time I see you post. :|

Welcome to FAF! It's a magical place.

Avoid the otters.

Mikhal18

I sort of do that with almost everyone's avatar as well. /wishes to know how to draw <_<

Can't tell if cool or cute avatar

Thanks for the welcoming Hewge and PsychichOtter <3

It seems I ran across a few already.
They seem to be nice and definitely not slutty!

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
You speak a bit of English? Ha! Your English is better than my Spanish, and definitely better than my basically-nonexistent-Portuguese! :)

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
Your avatar... I know who that is... and what he's from.

That's Zorori, from the Kaiketsu Zorori children's books, and anime.
Anyway, welcome around. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Mikhal18

Thanks ^^
Well, yes writing English is not really hard (and I must say is easier than Portuguese for me), mainly due to Videogames, internet and 6 years of English Classes but as for Speaking, yes, I speak a bit only. I mean, everything sounds nice written and said to myself, but when I try to say it, I tend to get all tangled up, mostly due to my shyness, and I end up failing sometimes xD

As for spanish... I understand good part of it, I can start a basic conversation, but I just don't feel comfortable using it :V

EDIT: YEY Another Zorori Fan! o/ *hi5*

Thanks Torsion Beam <3

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
No problem. I think I'm quite fortunate I know that.

Mikhal18

Everyone who knows Zorori must be Fortunate :>
I Read your presentation and allow me to say: I have a PS2, GT4 -> loved it <3 Got 100% and went back 0% to start again :p

EDITed main post...

Last edited:

Krieger

De Oppresso Liber
Do all new members have to say something here first?

Mikhal18

Hey there and welcome!
Thanks <3

Your avatar is addictingly cute. welcome to the Forums.
Thanks Tygrax <3 /deeply stares at blue hair+red eyes combo *_*

Do all new members have to say something here first?
If you mean that all new members would have to introduce themselves, yes. It would be nice :)

(somehow the Multiquote only took the 3 last quotes)
@Troj: probably yes. Perhaps your Spanish level is higher than mine :)
@PsychOtter: For now, yes, I won't have any problems admitting Otters are somewhat nice for now! /that until I find the most cunning, stunning, GORGEOUS, AMAZING Kitsune- oh wait.

Thanks everyone so far <3

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
It seems I ran across a few already.
They seem to be nice and definitely not slutty!

You do know your stuff.

Welcome to the forums, Mikhal. I get the feeling you are gonna fit right in.