• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi, what's your favorite pokemon?

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Charizard, Gardevoir, Ninetails and Muk, actually.

Because Muk backwards is..
ed7.jpg

AtomicMilkshake

I love Oshawott <3

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
Metagross, Golurk, Haxorus, Aggron, Sceptile.
I sometimes also liek mudkip.

Metagross - its design just has me thinking "I wanna mount a weapon system on it like it's a psionic hover SHIV from XCOM".
Golurk - reminds me of a fair number of things, especially the Iron Giant and Alphonse Elric.
Haxorus - I gave an armored axe-headed pokemon modern battle armour and a throwing axe once...
Sceptile - Favourite grass starter. Tree raptors at high speed.
pokemon__forgotten_army___fire_and_steel_by_chapteraquila92-d9w0j2n.jpg

Need I say more?:D

F

FluffyShutterbug

Pikachu, since it all started with him.
Actually... Rhydon was the first Pokemon programmed into Red & Green, based on its hexadecimal. And, Rhydon actually appears in the concept sketches for the series when the idea was still called "Capsule Monsters".
And, didja know that Ash Ketchum was originally supposed to have a Clefairy, like how the protagonist of the Pocket Monsters manga did?

D

Deleted member 82554

Actually... Rhydon was the first Pokemon programmed into Red & Green, based on its hexadecimal. And, Rhydon actually appears in the concept sketches for the series when the idea was still called "Capsule Monsters".
And, didja know that Ash Ketchum was originally supposed to have a Clefairy, like how the protagonist of the Pocket Monsters manga did?
I actually have a rebuttal to this. You see, technically, it did start with Pikachu since the beginning of the story started out with him and Ash. Pikachu was the first, most featured Pokemon of Episode 1, the TV series.

F

FluffyShutterbug

I actually have a rebuttal to this. You see, technically, it did start with Pikachu since the main story started out with him and Ash. Pikachu was the first, most featured Pokemon of Episode 1.
I was referring to an idea that was pitched before work was even begun on the anime.
But, when you put it THAT way, I can see what you're saying. :3
Oh. However, the episode opened with the Nidorino and Gengar fight that's the opening to Pokemon Red Version.