• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi, what's your favorite pokemon?

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
Serperior is superior!:p

Dongding

The sheep
It actually all started when the big bang created the first Pokémolecules.

Edit: I believe they were Pikaribonucleic Acids which would make Pikachu the most statistically likely candidate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

I know, I know... I'm just being a nitpick since I'm so into the series. :p
Dat nitpicking...

FAFJU45ILQVL6C5.MEDIUM.jpg

meowsee

like the cicada, i too wake up and scream
salamence!!!! so determined as a baby to fly and boy they learned to fly!!! so proud

FuzzyMuzz

The Living Shadow
Shiny Umbreon
I find it cool that umbreon looks cute even though dark type pokemon are typically meant to look evil

Cowmatian

A few of my favorites are Charizard, zangoose, sneasel, arcanine, houndoom, absol, fennekin, rhydon, eevee, lycanroc (both but mostly midday), and I'm sure I'm forgetting some, I'm so tired :confused:

insufferableCrab

Nervous amateur artist
Despite Golisopod being a fairly new Pokémon, I'd have to say that it's probably my favorite. I had one before I even met Guzma in game and it was the powerhouse of my Alolan team. I've been playing since Gen 4, but somehow that isopod found a way into my heart through all of my previous favorites.

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
I actually have a rebuttal to this. You see, technically, it did start with Pikachu since the beginning of the story started out with him and Ash. Pikachu was the first, most featured Pokemon of Episode 1, the TV series.
I was referring to an idea that was pitched before work was even begun on the anime.
But, when you put it THAT way, I can see what you're saying. :3
Oh. However, the episode opened with the Nidorino and Gengar fight that's the opening to Pokemon Red Version.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. It's Mewtwo and Mew in the opening credits to the first two seasons that we see first in the anime. Mewtwo, of course, goes on to have a central role in three movies afterward.

D

Deleted member 82554

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. It's Mewtwo and Mew in the opening credits to the first two seasons that we see first in the anime. Mewtwo, of course, goes on to have a central role in three movies afterward.
Be that as it may, the main story from Season 1: Episode 1, still starts out, and primarily revolves around Pikachu and ash forming their relationship on their adventure. I remember this vividly because Pikachu was being a real dick.

StolenMadWolf

resident Lab Wolf
The Eeveelutions, especially Umbreon. Umbreon just looks damn awesome.

Though I also have a liking to Lucario and Braixen.

Last edited:

sbm1990

Folf Guitarist
My favorites would have to Braxien, Meowstic (Male), Pikachu, Azulmarill, Machoke, Flareon, Vulpix, Ninetails, Glacieon, and Minum.

Also, I've been playing Pokemon Y like crazy lately, so if anyone wants to add me as a friend, and battle, trade, etc., here's my 3Ds friend code. 0345-0343-6164

Zyren_EX

The Fake Pokemanz
Zyren_Ex of course :p;)

LOL jk! If I had to pick just one... I'd have to say either Raichu or Greninja ^_^
They both rock to my opinion. I also like Marshtomp, Empoleon, Blastios...
pretty much every water starter there ever was LOL oh, and Decidueye. Who doesn't like him? OWO

Wollymon

Heya!
Banette, it's mega form more specifically. Very underappreciated pokemon

sbm1990

Folf Guitarist
Zyren_Ex of course :p;)

LOL jk! If I had to pick just one... I'd have to say either Raichu or Greninja ^_^
They both rock to my opinion. I also like Marshtomp, Empoleon, Blastios...
pretty much every water starter there ever was LOL oh, and Decidueye. Who doesn't like him? OWO

What about Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr? I used to use him as my starter most of the time when I used to play Gold/Silver.

Zyren_EX

The Fake Pokemanz
What about Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr? I used to use him as my starter most of the time when I used to play Gold/Silver.

Yeah, Totodile is awesome too :) I use to barrow G/S from a friend and use Totodile, but I never got my own copy though... So my first official starter was Mudkip when I got Ruby on Gameboy Advanced :/

Molly Zepol

Coral Muncher
Altaria is my #1 because I love birds as is, and Altaria is just so... fluffy... my second is actually Skuntank which is weird to people but no one understands the damage a properly equipped skuntank can do!

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Zapdos
935d84000fffe502a295f4f6d1bba7dea2a107ae_hq.jpg