• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi!

rosetiger

Hi. My name is Angela, and I'm from West Virginia.

A few things about me:

I have two different fursonas, Rose Tiger, a white tiger, and Madame Blaze, a fiery jackal.
I like drawing, writing fanfixtions, poetry, fursuiting, drawing furries, and spending time with my boyfriend!
I can't stand my brother complaining about me being a furry, and that I should "grow up".

Why do I have two fursonas? The white tiger is for the fact thatI love cats, especially tigers, and the jackal because it represents my fiery nature.

Well, I hope you enjoy my intro and take care!

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Welcome. ^^ Your brother is the one who should grow up. ;3

You have an interesting choice of fursonas. You mention you like drawing- do you have a gallery we could look at? :]

scourgekito-pandowyena

Nightcore Pandowyena
Hello I am also new, but wished to say hi as well as say your choices of fursona's are quite nice a and that I agree it is definantly your brother who should ''grow up''. Forgive me if this sounds mean however one should be allowed to do as they wish within reason of course.

Rheumatism

Well-known Weller
Hi. My name is Angela, and I'm from West Virginia.

A few things about me:

I have two different fursonas, Rose Tiger, a white tiger, and Madame Blaze, a fiery jackal.
I like drawing, writing fanfixtions, poetry, fursuiting, drawing furries, and spending time with my boyfriend!
I can't stand my brother complaining about me being a furry, and that I should "grow up".

Why do I have two fursonas? The white tiger is for the fact thatI love cats, especially tigers, and the jackal because it represents my fiery nature.
It's perfectly acceptable to have multiple fursonas. I got about 9.

What kind of metal bands you into?

rosetiger

It's not mean of you at all. His wife is way cool about it. In fact, she even allows me to call her Sister Wolf, or Sis Wolf, because of her love of wolves. His idea of "growing up" is for me not to have any friends, stop wearing anything furry related, not "listening to any music that other furries listen to", and to never speak about anything furry-related ever again!

rosetiger

Mostly Within Temptation, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Type O Negative, Iced Earth, Van Canto, Megadeth, Amon Amarth, Bathory, and Cradle of Filth.

rosetiger

Welcome. ^^ Your brother is the one who should grow up. ;3

You have an interesting choice of fursonas. You mention you like drawing- do you have a gallery we could look at? :]

I have a few of my drawings posted on my deviantart dot com account :http://horus-rose.deviantart.com. I'm hoping to get a scanner or an all-in-one printer for either my birthday or for Christmas this year so I can finish scanning all of my artwork on there. I also have just a couple of them on my FurAffinity profile @/www.furaffinity.net/user/rosetiger/. Please feel free to comment om my art.

Anubite

That White Guy
Hello and welcome, odd that you have similar fursonas to myself. I have a white tiger and an anubian Jackal. Good to see I'm not alone on the Jackal area. Nice to meet you.