• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi

CyanCosine

I'm CyanCosine, the latest newbie to be joining these forums. This is actually the first time I'll (maybe) be settling down in a furry community, and though I've thought of myself as a furry for a few years I've never actually met or even talked to another one as of yet. Time to change that, I suppose!

It's funny, I despise writing, and art even more so. And yet, furrydom prods my unwilling creativity and makes it do things it would normally spit at. I haven't written much, but people tell me they like my writing, so there's that. As for art? Well... Let's just say my avatar is the first piece of digital art I have ever created. Ever. And it took a good eight hours, partly due to OCD tendencies (yes, I know art is not supposed to be and never will be perfect, so no need to remind me). It's a start I guess.

Other than that, I don't really know what else to say about myself.

CyanCosine

I didn't know anything about digital this morning either... I should really take a break from the computer.

Last edited:

CyanCosine

Wat?

The small amount of grammar nazi in me just ran to his bunker and committed suicide.
AAAAH! Now I look like a hypocrite. Exactly why I should have gotten off the computer.
Anyways, fixed.