• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi!

vaguelymj

Hey everyone! I'm MJ! I made an account here over a year ago, but I ended up forgetting about it and rebranding all my social media, so now I'm back!
I'm an artist and indie game dev working on my first game: Cryptid Crew, a visual novel and dating sim about monsters and cryptids! I'll probably be posting in the gaming section about it.
I saw a post a while ago on tumblr about people into cryptids being called blurrys instead of furrys, and that's 100% me. Between cryptids and monster girls....
Anyway, just wanted to drop by and say hi to everyone!

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
Welcome!

PolarSchizo

Hey everyone! I'm MJ! I made an account here over a year ago, but I ended up forgetting about it and rebranding all my social media, so now I'm back!
I'm an artist and indie game dev working on my first game: Cryptid Crew, a visual novel and dating sim about monsters and cryptids! I'll probably be posting in the gaming section about it.
I saw a post a while ago on tumblr about people into cryptids being called blurrys instead of furrys, and that's 100% me. Between cryptids and monster girls....
Anyway, just wanted to drop by and say hi to everyone!

Welcome to the forums, it's amazing to see you're developing a game.
How long have you been working on it?

vaguelymj

Did you figure out a price figure? I would love to see a screenshot of the game.
Right now I'm thinking $19.99 for the price! Here's a screenshot I have from the demo! The sprites and GUI are getting revamped for the full game.
mB590a.png