• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi

L.Rey

Luke, the lone wanderer
Wasn't sure where to to post this, already made an introduction post. Just thought I'd say hi, that's all. Hope you're all doing well. Feel free to say hi back. Maybe you're not doing so well and need someone to talk to? Or just looking for a chat? Regardless, just...hi ^^'

(Closest thing I have to a "waving" pic. I didn't draw this, had an artist in the past make this for me.)

Attachments

• 20171116-000.jpg
    20171116-000.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 10

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
And greetings to you, skunk of the winter. ^^

Skunks are good too, good to see ya. =)
Ah, yep, definitely a skunk of the winter, here. It is supposed to snow at least a little for the next 6 days. An inch or two, each day, not a ton at once...but it does pile up. Makes the place look bright, though, even if the skies are cloudy.

Does the wolf enjoy winter, or hibernate? (I do a bit of both, here)

L.Rey

Luke, the lone wanderer
Winter and fall are my two favored seasons. However, where I'm from, we don't get snow. Only our few mountains do. Even at our coldest, most we get is some ice. Not nearly as much as other places though. As for hibernation, perhaps a little at times...heh ^^

sleepy kitty

feline enthusiast & insomniac
@L.Rey is a really cool guy! Trust me, he's my friend. :3

travis gut

Wasn't sure where to to post this, already made an introduction post. Just thought I'd say hi, that's all. Hope you're all doing well. Feel free to say hi back. Maybe you're not doing so well and need someone to talk to? Or just looking for a chat? Regardless, just...hi ^^'

(Closest thing I have to a "waving" pic. I didn't draw this, had an artist in the past make this for me.)
nice!

Foxy Emy

Two the Frog for a Tad Longer.... Get it... Tad...
Hello!

Foxy Emy

Foxy Emy