• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

BanditSoftpaw

Hello all! Iḿ finally descending into the forums with my Raccoon Bandit Softpaw, and my Schnolf Sasha Wolfsky,

A little about both to introduce I suppose.

Bandit Softpaw, is my main, and basically a personification of myself in a furry form, I've had this little Raccoon (6'4") since I was twelve, and I'm now counting 38 years on this globe, we have been through ups and downs together, closets, public harassment, fear, whatnot. I guess the basic furry life?

Then shortly ago, Sasha entered my life. and she took to the high boards immediately, becoming far more popular than I ever thought she would, to the point of fan art. (yes its so amazingly cute! thank you so very, very much!!!)
She is a figment of my imagination, a 27-year-old female Schnolf from Germany, ( wolf/ snow leopard for those who want to ask.) and I am enjoying her very much.

I've decided to join the forums to mostly see what it is all about, perhaps make a friend or two, (4 at the max though, JK)
and see what fun is to be had.

I can write a whole lot more about myself, but that would give away stuff we can talk about later, won't it? so come and say hello, I promise to check these forums at least twice a day.

(side note, I might create a separate telegram for Sasha, should people wanna talk to her specifically)