• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

hi

Nylak

Angry Otter
*twitch* Nuthin. Sup wit choo. o.o

Nylak

Angry Otter
Hahaha. Me too. X'D

I swear, I sat down to do my homework three hours ago. What happened to that anyway?

Velnor

The Texas Otter
Who isn't procrastinating on here? Oh crap.... I have college in two hours? THAT 25 PAGE REPORT WONT WRITE ITSELF IN THAT TIME!! :l

headmasterfox

Guardian
Yay! I don't have homework anymore! I graduated and I'm not looking into going to school again any time soon, well I am, but no money, I got like $15 from a friend and thats it. I'm looking for a job, hopefully one that deals with computers or electronics. I don't want to work for McDs, I just can't stand the thought of working there, I berly like the people who work there, I swear they spit on my burgers.

bozzles

Kurt Vonnegut.
Yay! I don't have homework anymore! I graduated and I'm not looking into going to school again any time soon, well I am, but no money, I got like $15 from a friend and thats it. I'm looking for a job, hopefully one that deals with computers or electronics. I don't want to work for McDs, I just can't stand the thought of working there, I berly like the people who work there, I swear they spit on my burgers.
You could get a job at a place like Fry's or Best Buy or something for now. That sounds like it would suit you nicely.

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Welcome onboard ^^

Have a cookie *hands you one*

Smurgen

Lonely Bunny
Hello and welcome to FAF! Time is an evil, evil thing, isnt it? Feel free to chat me up anytime!
Info is over there!
<---

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Salutations, bozzles, and welcome to the FA forums. :cool: Feel free to leave me a PM at any time if you ever need help with anything, or if you just want to start a nice chat. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)