• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi.....

Dradolan

RaVIng DrAGon
Hi there....I'm Dradolan. I am a Dragonkin wanting to make new friends and meet people. I have heard of furries in the past, and I have been wanting to get to know some. A friend of mine told me of this place, and then I thought I would join and get to know furries to see what you all are like.

I am a incredibly shy though....so I am nervous and such...I hope I can fit in as much as I can. I....don't know what to say now, a bit speechless so for now I will leave it as that. If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Hey, don't worry, the people here won't bite.. Unless you ask 'em to..

But anyway, welcome!

*Plays you an epic bass guitar solo*

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Welcome onboard, dragon comrade ^^

Dragonkin? Means that a dragon-otherkin or a dragon-human? (So a lifestyle or a species?)

Have a big chocolate cookie *hands you one*

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
ENOUGH-DAMN-COOKIES! THEY ARE FEEDING THE TROLLS HERE! Have some Doritos!

J

jayhusky

Welcome aboard,

Have a pizza

*hands you a pizza*

For the doritos have some nacho cheese dip *hand nacho cheese dip*

Marodi

You'll fit in fine. I'm a shy guy too. Where abouts in Australia do you live? (you can pm if that makes u more comfortable)

Dradolan

RaVIng DrAGon
I live near around Brisbane. The have called the area i live in now a city so...Its Redland City I live in. Its nice to have nice welcomes, makes me feel more comfortable been here.

Dragonkin means I believed my life to be a dragon. Been awakened for half a year and slightly over. I have had some ups and downs with my dragon past. Some have been very depressing and confused. But up to what I believed to look like. I was a gold dragon with a long furry brown mane, brown fur on the corners of my limbs and a long furry tail. I'm western, and when i first drew myself (not the ava you see, and i am not a good drawer) I thought I was a girl >_<. So for a while i have been battling to know if I was a male or female as a dragon, i really don't know and it could be anything really. And it doesn't really mean anything since I am Bisexual. Found out early this year

On other forums I call myself a 'Hippy Dragon' because i look a bit like a hippy with all the fur (just to say I don't think I am a furry, but could be), that I am into hippy clothing and dried foods. And also against fighting and goes towards peace so...I call myself the Hippy Dragon for that. People makes comments about me not sounding like a hippy, and then I would say "That's stereotype". And there have been occasions where someone saw me and thought I was a hippy when I was normally wearing clothes.

Not sure what to say next. Anyone can pm me to get to know me more, I'm fine with that. Thankyou everyone again.

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
I live near around Brisbane. The have called the area i live in now a city so...Its Redland City I live in. Its nice to have nice welcomes, makes me feel more comfortable been here.

Dragonkin means I believed my life to be a dragon. Been awakened for half a year and slightly over. I have had some ups and downs with my dragon past. Some have been very depressing and confused. But up to what I believed to look like. I was a gold dragon with a long furry brown mane, brown fur on the corners of my limbs and a long furry tail. I'm western, and when i first drew myself (not the ava you see, and i am not a good drawer) I thought I was a girl >_<. So for a while i have been battling to know if I was a male or female as a dragon, i really don't know and it could be anything really. And it doesn't really mean anything since I am Bisexual. Found out early this year

On other forums I call myself a 'Hippy Dragon' because i look a bit like a hippy with all the fur (just to say I don't think I am a furry, but could be), that I am into hippy clothing and dried foods. And also against fighting and goes towards peace so...I call myself the Hippy Dragon for that. People makes comments about me not sounding like a hippy, and then I would say "That's stereotype". And there have been occasions where someone saw me and thought I was a hippy when I was normally wearing clothes.

Not sure what to say next. Anyone can pm me to get to know me more, I'm fine with that. Thankyou everyone again.

COMRADE!
Dragon? Me too...
Otherkin? Yep...
So Dragonkin? Of course "Otherkin+Dragon Fursona=Dragonkin" ^^ (learned a new word ^^)
Bi? Ok, i'm still not sure, whether this is acceptable for a dragon, but; yep

Are you maybe a writer?

Dradolan

RaVIng DrAGon
I am writing a book currently, i started it in year 9 (last year i am in year 10 in Australia now). I started it because i was feeling depressed, because of a unknown reason. So to help myself, i started to write a book, and put all my sadness and negativity in it, to create it and such. So by guess the book is depressing. I have been thinking of stopping though and make another book, which is something bit different.

....And i am in a rush to school, i can't say more than that.

headmasterfox

Guardian
Welcome Dradolan, hope you have fun here. You seem like a nice guy, hope you don't mind if I add you to my MSN. ^^

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
welcome to the forum well everyone has givein you some food so here is something to wet your whistles. have a beer or some shine if you can handle it, your choice

Dradolan

RaVIng DrAGon
welcome to the forum well everyone has givein you some food so here is something to wet your whistles. have a beer or some shine if you can handle it, your choice

As I am a young guy, and plus have a very limited taste range, I don't drink alcohol. I only drink water, juice and soft drink (not like I drink that stuff much).

I am a nice person, at lease I try to be. Though sometimes I am down and emotional. I have been called by someone a very soft hearted person, easily hurtable and incredibly nice. But like I said, I try to be nice. I am not good at making friends, I have a lot of troubles and I don't know why. I usually run out of things to say and just say funny stories and jokes of mine.

And I don't mind anyone adding my msn, it just gets me more to talk to. I prefer to chat than play computer games.

Last edited:

Smurgen

Lonely Bunny
Hello and welcome to FAF! Feel free to chat me up anytime!
Info is over there!
<---

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Salutations, Dradolan, and welcome to the FA forums. :cool: Feel free to leave me a PM at any time if you ever need help with anything, or if you just want to start a nice chat. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)