• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: High End Adopt Or Custom Needed, $500+ Budget

I thought I had it in the bag, but it seems I was premature... so now I need new options
Huh? What do you mean? I was just being nice and friendly. I don’t understand what was wrong with saying thank you. Maybe it’s a language barrier from my side

nothing is wrong with what you said. What I mean, is that I had come to a decision on an artist before and communication broke down. That is why I was forced to reopen my ad
Oooh! That’s so horrible though, i hate it when you think you can finally settle something and get what you desire and then the communication breaks down or they end up not wanting to do it.

A5an1

Oooh! That’s so horrible though, i hate it when you think you can finally settle something and get what you desire and then the communication breaks down or they end up not wanting to do it.
This would be the second time it’s happened so far... and each time I end up sifting through offers hoping to find something to satisfy the need

This would be the second time it’s happened so far... and each time I end up sifting through offers hoping to find something to satisfy the need
Ah thats so horrible! Feel free to message me privately if you want to keep this thread for just offers!