• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: High End Custom/Adopt Needed $500+

A5an1

Well, I honestly thought I finally had this project resolved. After my last posting I found out my preferred artist was opening in a short period, and ended my search because I wanted the project done by them. Turns out you don’t always get what you want, and here I am. As stated in the title I need something special, either a custom to my specific tastes or an adopt fitting the parameters.

What I want:

1. A character, preferable female and of canine or feline species
2. A natural or semi-natural color scheme.
3. A design to include front and back.
4. That the character design itself make up the majority or all of the value.
5. That the custom or adopt be from a well known and popular artist if possible.
6. That an eye for fine detail and complexity be favored over flashiness.

What I do not want:

1. Art prices inflated to fit the budget.
2. A large quantity of art being used to substitute for design value.
3. Wild colorations or patterning in place of detail.
4. Multiple designs offered as a package.
5. Additional art to be commissioned at time of purchase as a means to increase value.
6. Value as an object of sentimentality.

If you feel you have something or are someone that fits this particular set of needs, I would be glad to discuss further. I am rather eager to begin a project, and I hope to hear from a candidate soon. Thank you.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Succulent

Penguin Hoarder
Junkgoblin on Toyhouse

I have a few babes for sale there
Prices are in their descriptions (if you see someone you like and want back views added to them, we can work out a price)
I could also do a custom with front and back views starting at $80

Thanks for taking a look!

pimpartist

A5an1

Just to be clear, I am looking for something of a caliber fitting my budget. I harbor no ill feelings here, but what I am searching for is essentially to be a crown jewel for my collection. As such, the character I wish to obtain or create must be exceedingly high in quality, which is why I have allotted such a budget.

Catapat

I don't know if my art is what you're looking for, but i'll leave it here anyway.
This is my Deviantart: Hnai's DeviantArt gallery
I have some experience in the character concept art area, and i'd be willing to send you constant, multiple wips and keep in contact to change/add details as much as you want, ultil the project is complete and you're satisfied.
It's been a long while since i made an anthro full reference sheet that's worth using as an example, but i have multiple examples of other types of drawings:

ritual_by_hnai_dbc3yyh-fullview.png

dd9v0an-b7193e1c-9df7-4994-aef4-77d68117c486.png

nocturnal_creatures_by_hnai_dda53k5-fullview.jpg

dd4db3d-d8ea3065-255e-47b9-8b80-45347266bff7.png

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
commission price tag copy.jpg

What can I draw?
-Chibis
-Fanart
-Humans
-Fursonas
-Yaoi / Bara
-Backgrounds
-Reference sheets
-Steampunk / Mecha

Professional portfolio and contact information can be found on Artstation.

poprocker566.artstation.com: Vinfang, Onkyu Ho

Term of service:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_.....6uXqqlj8RZ4574

I would like to set up a pm chat via amino, if possible. (Vinfang at Furry Amino)
It will included a 30-45min section, solidifying the char's personality n backstory (e.g. clothes, poses n expressions)
*Also, to get the 25% off, you have to commission at least $90 from the left column. (e.g. 2 full body + 2 expressions in colour)
**If not, I can set up a drawing section with you for $17/hr.

Attachments

• Fenrir_Setting.jpg
    Fenrir_Setting.jpg
    743.7 KB · Views: 42

Levi_KAZ

Hello, I am a digital illustrator with very flexible art skills and would like to offer my services.
I often deal with reference sheets and character designs in varying styles and degrees of detail. You can find my thread here: forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - Ref Sheet Commissions [€60+] SFW/NSFW
Focus will be shifted to the design creation of course, since it is what you list as most desired. Prices very much negotiable to a mutual satisfaction. No inflation or fees.
I specialize in canid, felid and fantasy characters.
Well, I am not super popular or million-followers-famous, but I do offer high quality work and result.

khroma

Hi! More art samples upon request; I do custom commissions and charge hourly. I expect a front and back view of a fully rendered feline woman to fall fully within your budget. Here are a few samples of my work:
tT2aD7QveNg3tgOoO25q5RYesKETLv2cDELEVoS4EpbiRzUihS39togIYmiB.png

tumblr_pvwevlt4vo1qk1aupo1_1280.png
1zz5ptz.jpg

I am not a very famous artist, but I believe I could deliver a product that lives up to your expectations. Email me at casramir@live.com, or message me here if you are interested or would like more samples.