• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($35+) HIGH QUALITY Digital and Traditional Illustration - 2-3 Day Turnaround!! (KurisuFox Illustrations) [SFW/NSFW]

KurisuFox

Foxy Artist (´。^ ω ^。`)
Hey Everyone!! My name is Kurisu and I'm an illustrator specializing in both Digital and Traditional Artwork!! Below, I have included both of my pricing sheets, as well as a preview of my most recent illustration - the full version is currently available to my Patrons on Patreon. (´。• ω •。`)

EDIT: As somebody in the LGBT+ community (Asexual/Panromantic), I also wanted to let everyone know that I will be offering a 15% discount on all LGBT+ themed artwork during the month of June (this offer will end on June 30, 2022).

EDIT: That said, for anyone who purchases a commission at regular pricing for my May art queue (submitted before May 25, 2022), I will offer a one-time 25% discount on one LGBT+ themed commission in June!!

Traditional artwork pricing includes shipping of the original copy within the United States.

In addition, I offer NSFW artwork at no extra charge, but I require an ID for age verification - I DO NOT offer Feral NSFW artwork or NSFW artwork of underage characters.

Please feel free to send me a message any time if you're interested!! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
- Kurisu

KurisuFox Digital Pricing Sheet - Pride Month 2022 FA.png
KurisuFox Traditional Pricing Sheet FA.png

Kurisu Scythe FA.png

Attachments

• KurisuFox Digital Pricing Sheet - Pride Month 2022 FA.png
    325.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

KurisuFox

Foxy Artist (´。^ ω ^。`)
Hey Everyone!! I just wanted to stop by and share a quick update!!

I'm opening 10 commission slots for the rest of May - all will be completed by the end of this month. Please feel free to reach out if you're interested; these openings won't last long!!

As somebody in the LGBT+ community (Asexual/Panromantic), I also wanted to let everyone know that I will be offering a 15% discount on all LGBT+ themed artwork during the month of June (this offer will end on June 30, 2022).

That said, for anyone who purchases a commission at regular pricing for my May art queue (submitted before May 25, 2022), I will offer a one-time 25% discount on one LGBT+ themed commission in June!!

Please feel free to message to me if you're interested!!
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN
8. OPEN
9. OPEN
10. OPEN

Last edited: